𝟚𝟚

ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᶜᵒⁿⁿᵉᶜᵗⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒᵘˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ
ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵃⁱⁿ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

Ooh ooh
That's just what I do, do, do
That's just how we do it, do it, do it

I sang along to ChloexHalle as I flipped the pancakes.

"Ooh ooh" I heard from behind me and I saw Zee dancing into the room, looking like Quasimodo.

"Oh hell nah. Don't come in here looking like that. You gon' get germs on the food" I said, pointing the spatula at her.

"What's wrong with how I look?"

"Bitch go wash the ugly off your face" I said. She smacked her lips and left.

"Tryna come in here looking like she got the damn Rona" I muttered as I put the now done pancake on the plate. I turned off the gas stove and dropped the pan in the sink.

Zee came back in after washing the mud mask from her face.

"You look better now" I said.

"Mane whatever. I'm hungry and you done made a whole buffet" she said, pointing at the food on the table.

"But it ain't for you" I said.

"So who's it for then?" She asked.

"The gang coming over in a lil bit"

"Lemme just eat a lil" she whined.

"Y'all gon' eat together" I said. "Imma go take a shower. Don't touch nothing"

I went upstairs, brushed and took a shower.

I got dressed in something comfy cause we was just gon' be chilling at home.

When I went back downstairs, I knew something was off. I could just sense it.

I tiptoed into the kitchen and saw Zee tryna scarf down a pancake.

"I fucking knew it!" I yelled making her jump. She coughed a lil and held her throat, indicating that she was choking.

"Oh you choking?" I asked her. "Yeah that's what your impatient ass get" I said, sitting down on the edge of the table. She cupped her hand and pretended she was drinking water, silently asking me for water.

"You want some water?" I asked and she nodded. "You gon' do this shit again?" I asked and she shook her head.

I poured her a glass of orange juice and handed it to her. "Drink up"

She drank it up and let out a breath.

"I hate you" she said, her voice sounded really rough and coarse.