𝟟𝟙 (𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒕 𝟏𝟎)

ʳᵉᵃˡ ⁿⁱᵍᵍᵃ, ⁱ'ˡˡ ᵖᵘⁿᶜʰ ᵃ ⁿⁱᵍᵍᵃ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˡⁱᵖ

ᵖᵃˢᵗᵒʳ - ᵠᵘᵃˡⁱᵗʸ ᶜᵒⁿᵗʳᵒˡ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵠᵘᵃᵛᵒ, ᵐᵉᵍᵃⁿ ᵗʰᵉᵉ ˢᵗᵃˡˡⁱᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜⁱᵗʸ ᵍⁱʳˡˢ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Talk to me" Alaina said to Wayne but he ignored her

After much persuasion on his part, he finally got her to spill what Bryan told her and he had been ignoring her ever since.

"C'mon. You can't still be mad" she groaned. "It's not even that big of a deal"

"Not that big of a deal?" He repeated. "He was basically harassing you and you didn't even tell me"

"I didn't tell you cuh I felt like I could handle it"

"How? You didn't tell him to stop. Not even once"

"Cuh he was completely disregar- look I'm not about to have this argument with you right now" she huffed. All this talk about Bryan had given her a slight headache.

The other members of the family came in and cut their conversation short.

"There she is! How you feeling sugah?" Aunt Kassandra asked as they piled in.

"I'm fine thanks" she replied half-heartedly.

"Now what's wrong?"

"Nun'" she shook her head. She just didn't like how Wayne was mad at her. Even though she didn't understand why tho. It wasn't like she would've let Bryan try something on her. She knew better than that.

"Right. So the dokter said you was all good to go. All he needs is for you to sign some papers at the front desk" she told her. "Now tell me how this all happened"

_

The tension was thick between Alaina and Wayne as they walked down the hallway.

A chill ran down her spine causing her to shiver at how cold the hallway was. Wayne saw and wordlessly took off his jacket and dropped it on her shoulders.

"Thank you" she mumbled but he ignored her still and kept on walking. She branched to the front desk to sign the papers and he went ahead to leave the hospital building.

She felt her heart deflate as she signed the release forms. She didn't like when they had arguments. She was really sensitive and tended to overthink which would then make her to cry and she didn't want that.

But she couldn't help it.

She felt her eyes get teary and her vision get blurry as she walked outside to meet him. She just wanted to get home and be alone for a while but unfortunately, she was gonna be stuck in a car with him for two hours.