𝟚𝟟

ⁱ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵍᵉᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿⁿᵒᵗ ᵇᵃᵇʸᵍⁱʳˡ
ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ⁱˢˢᵘᵉ

Wᴀʏɴᴇ

"You got it?" I asked Kris. "I been telling you that since five minutes ago. You really stressing over nun'" she said.

"You can't be too sure"

"Yeah I get it" she said. "Good. Now give the phone back to my baby"

"'GiVe ThE pHoNe BaCk tO mY bAbY' face ass. Eat a rock" she said and I rolled my eyes. There was shuffling on her end before I heard Alaina's voice.

"You done?" She asked. "Yeah. I just wanna talk to you now"

"Whatchu wanna talk about?" She asked. "Ion know. Kinda just wanna stay here and listen to your voice"

"You miss me that much?" She asked, laughing a bit. "Don't front like you don't miss me too" I said.

"I do" she said and I smiled. "How bout y-" I was cut off by Donbo coming in. "Aye they need you out here" he said.

I sighed. "What is it?" Alaina asked. "I gotta go"

"It's okay. Do what you needa do" she said. "Ight. Imma facetime you later. Wear something nice"

"Boy if you ont get on with allat" she said and I laughed. "Ight bye"

"Later" she said and hung up. I let out a breath and turned to Donbo.

"Ight so wassup?" I asked. "There been a pop-up performance at a club" he said.

"Whatchu mean pop-up performance?" I asked.

"You post ta perform tonight"

"Tonight?"

"Yeah. Bird ass forgot to mention it" he said.

"Damn. Ight. Imma do it" I said.

_

I groaned as I plopped down on the bed. All my bones ached. I was tired as hell.

I unlocked my phone and went to my contacts. I clicked on Alaina's contact and selected facetime.

It rang for a bit 'fore she answered.

"Hey" she said but I couldn't see her face. "Where you at?" I asked.

"Right here" she said, putting her face in the camera.

"Whatchu wearing?" I asked. "Clothes" she said. I smacked my lips. "Yeah but I'm tryna see them clothes off"

"Then go pay for a OnlyFans" she said and I sucked my teeth.

"I'm deadass" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"You look tired"

"I am. Had to perform last minute down at the club"

"Then you should be sleeping right now" she said. "I wanna talk to you" I said.

"And you'll do that later. Tours sound hectic and you might not get the chance to sleep again" she said.

"Yeah. You right"

"Course I'm right. I told you I ain't ever wrong" she said and I rolled my eyes. "We'll talk tomorrow. Catch some sleep. You look like you bouta pass out" she said.

"Ight. Goodnight" I said.

"Goodnight" she said and went to hang up. "Wait" I said and she paused.