𝟙𝟘

ᴛʰᵉʸ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᶜˡᵒᵘᵗ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

3:42am.

It was 3 in the morning. 3 in the damn morning. Too early for anybody to be up right? So tell me why the hell Zora ass been blowing up my phone. I done declined her call 4 times and she still calling.

"Whatchu want?" I asked when I finally answered.

"Bitch you on the shade room!" She yelled.

I closed my eyes and did a little breathing exercise to keep me from yelling 'fore my mama come in here swinging the belt.

"Bitch! You ain't hear me? You on the shade room! Talk!" She yelled in the ear.

"Mane ain't your sister supposed to be asleep?" I asked.

"Bitch I told you you on the shade room and you asking bout my sister?" She asked.

"Yeah cuh you making all that damn noise in that house" I said. "Look imma call you back when my brain working right" I said.

"Ight then. Look pretty when you coming over tho. In case we see some fans" she said.

"Bitch you know we ain't got no damn fans but whatever" I said and hung up.

_

"So tell me why the hell you called me at 3 in the damn morning" I said as I entered Zora's house.

"Hey Ra" I smiled at her sister who was in the kitchen. "What it do?" She called back. I went into the kitchen.

"Where you sister at?" I asked, trying to steal a piece of bacon from her plate. "You better not put your filthy hands on my plate" she said.

"Nah my shit clean. Smell my shit" I said, putting my hands in her face.

"Getcho hands out my face" she said, swatting my hands away.

"Bitch!" I heard Zora yell before she ran down the stairs. "Bitch you famous" she said.

"Whatchu mean?" I asked. "Check your phone mane" she said. I smacked my lips. "I turned it off cuh it been blowing up like crazy"

"Turn it on stupid" she said. "Ight" I turned my phone on. Immediately it got on, my phone froze cause of them damn notifications popping up.

I waited for a while before I clicked on IG.

"Woah" I said. "What?" Zora asked all excited. "People been tagging me like crazy. And I got some new followers" I said.

"C'mon" she said, dragging me towards the door. "Where we going?" I asked , putting my phone in my pocket. "Roddy's. They needa see this" she said.

She dragged me all the way to their house. "Y'all should come check this out!" She

"Why y'all here so early?" Bird asked as he came downstairs in his onesie and I couldn't hold my laughter.