𝟜𝟡

ˢᵃⁱᵈ ˢʰᵉ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵇᵘᵗ ˢʰᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ

ˢʰᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ⁿⁱᵍᵍᵃ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ʷʰᵉⁿ ⁱ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ

Wᴀʏɴᴇ

I smiled as I watched Alaina die of laughter at a joke Relly told as they sat by the pool

I smiled as I watched Alaina die of laughter at a joke Relly told as they sat by the pool. It's amazing how she just makes lights up the room with a smile.

Iono but something about her just being here made me feel some typa way

"Damn mane. I know you in love but you ont gotta stare at her anytime she breathes" Winter said, smacking my head.

"Mind ya damn business"

"Then stop making yours too juicy" Bree joined her.

I shook my head and turned back to Alaina. She was talking to Donbo now and they seemed to be deep in conversation cuh they was whispering back and forth. They would occasionally laugh or she would mug him while he laughed.

She looked over at me for a brief second before she turned back and hit Donbo's chest which made me furrow my eyebrows.

What the hell was they talmbout? Shit got me low-key mad cuh they ain't supposed to be that close.

"Oh shit, you mad?" Bird asked, following my eyes to where they were.

"Mind your business"

She said something to him and stood up to walk over to me.

"She coming. We blasting" Bree said.

"But we gon' be listening so don't talk nasty" Winter added and they left, leaving the table empty. She came over and sat down on the chair beside me.

"Hey" she smiled. "Beautiful night isn't it?" She asked, looking at the sky.

"Not as beautiful as you but yeah, it is" I snuck in that compliment and she looked at me with this look and a smile.