𝟟𝟡

ᵛᵛˢ ᵈⁱᵃᵐᵒⁿᵈˢ ⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʳⁱⁿᵍ, ⁿᵒ ᶜʰᵃʳˡᵉˢ ᵇᵃʳᵏˡᵉʸ

ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵉˣᵖʳᵉˢˢ - ʳᵒᵈᵈʸ ʳⁱᶜᶜʰ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Baby!" Wayne called from downstairs when Alaina was just tryna chill upstairs

"Yeah?!" She answered, hoping he wouldn't tell her to come downstairs.

"Come down here real quick!" He told her. She punched the air a bit before standing up.

She made her way downstairs and into the kitchen where he was waiting.

"You look good" he complimented, looking at her outfit, biker shorts and a shirt of his.

"I taste good too" she retorted and he scrunched up his face.

"Ole nasty ass"

"Like you ain't already know. Anyway whatchu want?". She grabbed a bottle water from the fridge before sitting down on the stool there, waiting for him to state the purpose of his call.

"You want some?" He asked, gesturing towards the piece of cake on the plate in front of them.

"Ooh don't mind if I do". She picked up the fork and took a bite out the cake, instantly moaning.

"This is so good. You should ask the others if they want some" she said.

"I would but they ain't here"

"Relly nem literally right there" she pointed at the others who were in the living room trying so hard to ignore them.

They all knew about Wayne's plan. The ring was in the cake and she was supposed to eat it and stumble upon the ring. It was very cliché. They tried to convince him that it was but he wasn't having it.

"Yeah but ion want them to eat it" he said.

"Why not?"

"Because they don't want some. Do y'all want some?" He asked them.

"Well actually some cake don't sound-" Bree started but Donbo smacked her head.

"I mean.....we good" she grumbled.

"Oh....kay" she found it extremely weird for Bree to turn down cake but continued eating nonetheless.

"I have sum' to tell you" Wayne started.

"I'm listening"

"I just want you to know that everytime I randomly smile and can't seem to stop, it's because I'm thinking about you"

"Aww baby" she smiled.

The others leaned in to hear them really well but their voices were too low. Zee gave up and instead pulled out her phone and recorded them. Moments like these were important and she had to make sure she got them on video.