𝟚𝟜

ˢᵒ ᵍⁱᵐᵐᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱⁿ ᵉˣᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

"You're ready" Zee declared after they gave me this long ass lecture on how to give head in 20 different ways. Some weren't even physically possible.

"Y'all acting like I'm a damn virgin" I said.

"You might as well be one cuh whoever you been fucking on been extra vanilla" Cass said and Kris laughed.

"Y'all don't know me. I'm a big ole freak" I said, doing a lil twerk. "Sitcho ass down. Who the fuck you think you are? Megan?" Zee asked, pushing me down

"I oddly don't find that hard to believe" Kris said.

"It don't matter if she nasty or nah. You got the plan?" Zee asked

"I need a plan?"

_

I looked at myself in the mirror again. I looked perfect. Not a hair outta place. "I'm gone" Zee called from downstairs and I heard the door close.

I took my phone and texted Wayne.

me
come over real quick. It's an emergency

five🤞🏽🥺
wassup?

me
just come over. alone.

five🤞🏽🥺
gimme five.....pun intended😁

me
😐😶

five🤞🏽🥺
😬
ight then...I see

I shook my head and dropped my phone on the dresser.

I turned the normal lights off and turned the RGB led lights on to red.

I connected my phone to the surround sound system and clicked my LSD playlist. 'P*$$Y  Fairy' by Jhené Aiko started.

My phone buzzed and I picked it up. It was a text from Wayne saying he was here. I smiled and put my phone on dnd.

"Alaina?" He called from downstairs. "I'm up here!" I called back as I tied my silky robe. I heard footsteps and then a knock on my door. I looked in the mirror one last time and went to open the door.

"What happened?" He asked. I ignored him and dragged him by the strings of his sweatshirt. I closed the door and pushed him on the bed.

"Whatchu doing?" He asked, confused, sitting up.

I untied my robe and let it fall to my feet. "Well damn" he said and let out a breath. "Is that whatchu on?" He asked with a smirk.

"Mmhmm" I nodded and straddled him.

"You want some dick?" He asked and I nodded again. "Well all you had to do was ask. You know this rich nigga dick be hitting hard and-"

"Five?" I called and he looked at me.

"Shut up" I said and kissed him. He gripped my waist and deepened the kiss. I moaned slightly as I grinded on him. The kiss was slow and sensual and driving me absolutely crazy.

I pulled away a lil and bit my lip. "Take your clothes off" I whispered against his lips. I moved to the side so he could stand up.

I watched as he took off his hoodie. I only seen him shirtless once and I didn't even look well then. Ion know if it was the lights or the music playing but something bout him doing something as simple as taking off a shirt seemed so sexcccc. Had my shit on tsunami.