𝟟

ɪ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵈᵃⁿᶜᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵇᵒᵈʸ ᵇᵘᵗ ɪ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈᵃⁿᶜᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʙᵒᵇᵇʸ
ʏᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵈᵃⁿᶜᵉ, ⁱᵐᵐᵃ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵇᵒᵈʸ, ɪ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵉʰⁱⁿᵈ ⁱᵗ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

"Hurry the fuck up bitch. You always gotta take your precious time in there" Zora said as she pounded on the door.

"Relax. I'm almost done" I said as I plucked a nose hair. I winced and continued. Beauty is pain.

"Whatchu even doing in there?" She asked. "None of your damn business"

I finished up and came out. "How I look?" I asked, doing a small twirl.

 "How I look?" I asked, doing a small twirl

(Minus the bag..thank you🤗)

She smacked her lips. "All that time just to look basic"

"Basic where bitch?" I asked. "Compared to me you are"

(This Zora)

"Nah see you done went overboard

"Nah see you done went overboard. It ain't even like that. It just gon' be a few people" i said.

"Ok and? I still wanna look good" she said. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Let's go. I called us an Uber and it's here". I went into her room and grabbed the gift box.

We went outside and got in the Uber. I told the driver the address and soon we was pulling up.

"Ight when we get in there, don't be on that weird shit" I said. "Whatchu mean?" She asked.

I gave her a look and we went to the door. I knocked and Relly opened the door. "Hey Alaina...and friend" he said, smirking at Zora. "She taken nigga. Now where Wayne at?" I asked. "Damn. Everybody taken" he muttered, pointing at the kitchen.

I smiled at him and then went to the kitchen with Zora. I saw Wayne talking to Winter and Bird. "Hey y'all" I said, giving Wayne a quick hug.

"I see you brought another fine ass with you" Winter said. "Her name's Zora and she taken" I said.