Boredom and depression

Okay I have one, single, small, thing, that is aggravating me the most.

During the OUAT on season, the actors, actresses, and creators are in interviews constantly and there is no shortage o information to get us through a WEEK.

But when it comes to a THREE MONTH break in between episodes, you can't fin any interviews that didn't happen like, well a month ago!

It is really aggravating!!

Every day I search OUAT on google and scroll for interviews, but 9/10 times it is all things that I have already read or seen!

Plus, why the heck does Adam tweet out aggravatingly useless script teases!??!

Like yes I am so happy that Emma says Regina and that Regina tells someone to stop! I mean that kind of stuff happens every episode!!!!!

I am starting to get REALLY desperate, and you know it is bad when you are watching interviews on YouTube from three years ago.

And refreshing pages on the wiki as well! That is one thing that doesn't help, considering that not that many people in this world are as fangirly and have as little of a life as I.

So yea, ADAM AND EDDY I WANT YOU TO HAVE A NEW INTERVIEW UP WHEN I SEARCH IN LIKE THREE MINUETS!!!

God I need help!
-sydsorbet