In the Future

So I think I might have said something about this before, but I was talking about it on tumblr, and it really is an interesting topic.

So the thing is, as much as we all wish that our life long career could be laying in bed and watching YouTube and Netflix, at some point we are going to have to move out of the house and go to college or get a job.

So my dream is that I am going to go to college, and my roommate is going to be a really shy, to herself girl, that isn't part of a fandom, like NO FANDOMS.

So I will be sure that I have my shrines set up before she gets to the room, basically one for Harry Potter, one for Percy Jackson, one for The Hunger Games, one for Dr. Who, one for OUAT, and the list goes on and will probably get added to, but the point is I will have posters and collectables and Lego sets just set up in the room, making multiple shrines.

I will be wearing a fandom t-shirt, and either watching Netflix or reading a book when the girl walks in.

Then I change her life forever by transforming her into a fangirl.

More likely what is going to happen is the girl would avoid me because she would think that I am a freak and weirdo that has no life.....which honestly, I am...

But regardless, who else wants to make this impact on someone's life?

We can CHANGE THE WORLD, we can MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE, a place with FANGIRLS EVERYWHERE......