Rewatch

So I am writing this as I rewatch Unforgiven.

First, OH MY GOD!! So I don't think that many people picked up on this, but when Will went in to Granny's at the beginning of the ep he got TWO COFFEES and they were his USUAL!!! Is this implying that they are like a thing!? NO NO NO NO NO!!! Oh My God No..... I just....UGH!

Okay when Ursula noticed Hook, Cruella put her hand on his back as if to comfort her. OMG WHAT DID HE FREAKIN DO?

I am saying that it really I hilarious that some people on the show have smart phones and then a majority of them have flip phones. it really is time for an upgrade.

Okay isn't the book full of all of the things that happened? Wouldn't it have what Snow and Charming did in it? So doesn't Henry know what it is?? Why wouldn't he tell Emma??

The amount of parking tickets that Cruella has in her car is a insane number!!

You know, there are three magical beings standing in front of you, did it ever occur to you that maybe you could just, I don't know, poof yourself to the other side of the bridge?

Well I think this is as good as time as any to make Grilled Cheese and official OUAT food.

Alright, explain to me why a woman that does underage drinking and has a toddler of her own would baby sit a newborn...

I love how Regina's first insults are on August's wardrobe...and then she brings up the wardrobe issue...oops.

What makes Snow and Charming run off by themselves?? I mean honestly, common sense people, do you really want three evil witches chasing after you??

AND OH MY GOD THAT TREE LOOKS LIKE THE PIXE HOLLOW TREE!!!!

Okay why didn't Marco bring August's old stuff with him the first time....shady much?

Okay it really isn't smart to tell the DARK ONE that his true love moved on from him. Do you have a death wish??

Alright wait, was Malificent the way that they found out Snow was pregnant?? That really must suck..

I am gonna agree with Cruella and Ursula, Malificent is really entertaining.

NO YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT YOUR PARENTS YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAY "Because...I am pregnant."

SNOW WHY ARE YOU SO FREAKING STUBBORN?!?!

It is really weird how Snow keeps meeting up with people at night in the rain.....

There snow goes, bringing up the past again...

Okay why do I have a feeling that Emma doesn't have a heart?? (Check next chapter for more detailed theory)

The heart crushing kiss and Rumple hides in a corner.

AND WHAT WITH THE RATTLE?!

So yeah, that was fun....ugh a week more to wait.........

WHY IS LIFE SO CRUELLA??