Queens of Darkness + Hook

TheUltimateShipper asked me to talk about what background I thought Hook had with them because Adam and Eddy said he had a background with one of them.

Before I start my argument I will apologize for the fact this is not a script, because I don't think it will be happening in 413 and I don't really want to post a prediction script for two or three episodes in advance.

Now, I feel a little guilty for saying this because so many people think it, but I do think that he met Ursula in the past.

Now the reason that this makes perfect since is because he was a sailor and then a pirate! Honestly he spent his entire life on the water! They were bound to cross paths at least once!

So my guess is in 415 (see media) Hook will come into what is very obviously Ursula background.

Now while this upsetting to think about, I don't think we will be getting as much of a Hook centric episode as we first hoped.

Now stop me if I am wrong but I think that Milah will be making a special appearance I this episode. We were told that the CS relationship will be tested, and I have the feeling that Ursula ties to a strong memory of Milah that could cause just the right tension to make Killian a little testy for an episode.

We have gotten no backstory whatsoever of Hooks adventures with Milah, I mean he loved her enough to get a tattoo of her name on his arm, so we know they did some pretty awesome things together!

My best guess is he makes some trade with Ursula to give his ship good luck or safe passage or something. And since it is considered bad luck to have a woman aboard a ship, he might have made the deal to keep the boat safe while Milah was on it.

So if he made a deal with. Her what would he have had to trade with??

Any ideas? Comments? Questions?
-sydsorbet