Theory

Okay so I was rewatching lily.

And I am particularly referring to the scene in which Belle is given her heart back.

So she has no idea that her heart is missing, yet it is obvious that Belle was asked to do something for Regina.

We all just assumed that Regina was asking for Belle's heart.

But what if that's not true.

Here's the theory.

So after Belle sent Rumple over the town line she was heartbroken and she couldn't handle the pain of her broken heart.

So we all thought she just got SUPER desperate and started dating Will.

But I don't think that's why she started dating Will.

I think she got Regina to rip out her heart so that she couldn't feel the pain, then she asked her memory of the interaction to be erased so that she didn't know her heart was gone.

Then she sees Will.

He is a handsome, single man, who has also suffered losing someone, at least as best I can guess because Anastasia is no where to be seen, so the two hit it off. Belle and Will got closer because she was heartless and she didn't know it, so like Will she started searching for a way to feel something.

Regina somehow enchanted Belle's heart so that when it was put back into her chest she would get the memory of wanting her heart gone and it being taken back that way she wouldn't want to murder Regina for taking her heart.

When Regina was asking belle to do something for her it was to summon Rumple and try to get him to trust her or something along those lines, and belle agreed, so Regina took over halfway through to show Rumple she had the advantage.

Last episode when Belle's heart was placed into her chest it looked like she was coming out of a trance, and apart instantly her eyes teared up and she turned and started to walk after Rumple when he left the shop.

SHE STILL LOVES HIM!

SHE HAS NO FEELINGS FOR WILL!!

Maybe...sorry scarlet beauty shippers, I know that had to hurt to read and feel free to put down on the theory, but regardless, I am sticking to this.