Evil Regina and Scaring people away

I can't function on this........

So I am guessing that "this day" is referring to the anniversary of Daniel's death considering she visits his grave.

I think it will be really nice to have Evil Regina back for the episode, because I honestly love her and have missed her a ton!

EVIL REGALS UNITE!!!

Anyway, I am really interested in Cora coming back, because Regina sent her through the looking glass to Wonderland, so if she is back then I want to know how she ends up in wonderland a second time.

Maybe this is how Regina finds out that Cora went to Wonderland, but other than that I don't know. Maybe Cora is trying to redeem herself and apologize over Daniel, but knowing her that isn't gonna happen.

And Regina was so sassy to her father, I mean I thought that line was going to be heart wrenching and tear beaconing, but nope! She just yelled it! If I talked to my father that way I would be in some serious trouble.

But yeah, I just am starting to get a little terrified of this episode.

Anyway part two of this chapter.

So I have this really good friend, and for the sake of his privacy I am just gonna call him bob.

So I was in science and bob and I were working on this sheet together.

So we were trying to find as many words as we could in the words "Scientific Method."

So bob being bob he says, "skin."

So aside from the fact that there is no k in either scientific nor in method, he still said skin.

So me being me I automatically think, "oh, and you will skin the children I hunt for their pelts."

So I start laughing, like it was only a snicker, but he had already caught his mistake so he was confused...

And he made the mistake of asking me why I was laughing...

So I just very casually explain that on OUAT Rumple was telling Belle what she had to do because she was his servant and he tells her, "oh, and you will skin the children I hunt for their pelts."

Now all of us understand this. It is perfectly normal that Rumple would say that, and we all know that he was joking.

Well bob didn't know that.

He gives me this look and just says, "skin children.."

And then it clicked that he might be starting to question my life choices and I just convinced him to start watching the show.

So I explained to him about the chipped cup and the whole situation, and I think it made it a little better, but I kinda told him about Robin Hood in Lacey so.....

Yeah that happened today..

And one of my friends told me that she tried watching OUAT but the actors sucked and she couldn't stand it so she stopped..

And me and the two of my once friends that were in there with me just look at her and start gasping and shrieking.

And then we were asked to explain it to this other girl that was in there.....yeah that didn't work out...

And the first girl said that she "hates the guy who plays rumplestiltskin, he is a terrible actor and really needs to cut his hair..."

I am bout ready to belay the bitch.

NAME THAT LINE