"I will tell you if you tell me what's your relationship with her" he asked too, I pinched his waist again and threw him a forced smile.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously without letting Jinyoung notice.

"I'm her bestfriend and!...I am also her Vice president!" Jinyoung exclaimed proudly, I smiled at him and clapped in secret but it looked liked I just pissed Jin more.

His jaw clenched while his tongue pokes his inner cheek, he looked so serious and pissed at the same time,

"Too bad...she's my wife"

----
ROSE'S POV

Jimin came with me on my way home, he even invited himself in our dorm which I find funny. No one was in the dorm because Lisa went to a restaurant with Jinyoung and Jisoo eonnie while Jennie left after she came home.

She went bar hopping once again...

I heated up the food and placed it nicely on the table.

"Here! Have dinner first"

"How about you?"

"I'm on a diet" I answered and raised my eyebrows playfully.

"You're so thin already----awww!" I pushed him and sat in front of him. He took the chopsticks and lifted it to eat but he instantly put it back on the table.

"A-Awww...my head hurts..." he whined and even cupped his head, my brows furrowed while looking at him.

He had an headache all of a sudden?

He noticed that I was just staring at him so he sat casually and picked up the chapsticks.

"Aw! My hand hurts...I think it was because of the black sparrow that I punched non stop....I don'tthink I can eat pn my own though"

"We fought them 2 months ago" I reasoned out and stopped a smile, he ran out of words to say so he pouted and pretended that his wrists hurts.

"Alright mochi---"

"Mochi?????!!!---"

"Do you want me to feed you or not?" I cut him off and he instantly regretted his decision just by the look on his face

"Hey mochi! Say ahhh" I mimicked and he still opened his mouth like a baby, I too a spoonful of rice and placed beef and kimchi on top of it.

"Add more kim---ne I will shut up" he stop midway when I threw him a glare, he ate the food like a baby.

When we started dating I felt like I was signed up to baby sitting...

"Aissh, you're a baby" I whined, he looked at me with  widened eyes and a parted lips.

"Your baby" I felt like a was covered by heat in an instant, my cheeks was all hot and I couldn't even face him.

I looked at him, startled, when he laughed so loud, making fun of my situation right now.

He licked lips and pushed his hair back before trapping me using his both arms on each of my side, he leaned in, teasing me even more.

"My baby's blushing huh?" I kicked his leg, hoping to get out of the situation and I succeeded.

I strted to eat his food to avoid the embarrassment but was soon replaced by gluttony.

I ate the beef  and looked at Jimin who had his jaw drop after seeing me eating his food.

"Yah! This is really good!! Should we buy more?"

---
JENNIE'S POV

"I'll call you...take care" I took my leave after saying that but before I could even walk further I looked back at the guy and flashed him my seductive smirk.

When I was miles away, I opened my phone and deleted his number instantly.

WHY WOULD I WANT TO CALL A SELF CENTERED JERK?!

I was readying myself to leave the school because I have to go to bar later when someone pulled me in the corner.

I wanted to fought back but I couldn't when I inhaled his familiar scent.

No one was around since the school will be closed in an hour, the hallways are empty and the sunset shining upon us makes the place unbearable for me.

I fought back with his stare.

"When will you keep doing this?!" He spat and I raised my brow

"Keep doing what?"

"This! Returning to your old habits!"

"Because I want to, why do you care anyway?" I coldly uttered and I saw how his Adams apple moved.

"Because..."

"Because what?" I challenged, he stayed silent so I heaved a deep sigh and accepted the fact that my heart hurts once again.

"Because I like you" I stopped on my tracks, ready to leave but wasn't able to after I heard the words he said.

My heart thumped crazy inside my chest but I kept calm.

Get back to your senses Kim Jennie...you can't fall on the same trap you fell 2 months ago.

"So? I like myself too" I grinned after saying my response and took my step to leave when he pulled my wrist and pinned me on the wall.

"Y-Yah! Let go of me you scumbag! This is harrassment!!!" I fought but he was way stronger than I was.

"Can you just please stop doing this and leave me alone? Listen carefully..." I spat and looked at him dead in the eye

"I. Dont. Like. You. Anymore. SO GET LOST!" I screamed, tears threatened to fall from my eyes but I stopped them in the best way I could.

"I wont...I cant"

"What do you mean you can't??! Are you stupid??!" I yelled once again, he squinted his eyes close and when he opened them and met mines, all I saw was gentleness and pain.

"Y-You...you started this game, and I'm going to finish it... Watch out Kim Jennie...the tables have already turned"

He smirked before leaving me behind

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS THAT?!!

----

I couldn't say anything but Thank you! I'm on 5k reads, OMG!! I'M SO HAPPY, seeing the comments made my heart jumpppppp ^______^

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

THAT'S ALL GUYS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!

BORAHAEEEE