Chapter twenty four

Start from the beginning

      He won’t be laughing for long.

      I get out of my car and slam the door, the anger burning in me so strong I can barely contain it. His eyes shoot up at the sound of my door and I glare into his eyes. A sly grin spreads out on his face and he nods to me.

      “Hey Parker, gonna be late like this every day?” he asks and the others chuckle slight as he tries to joke around with me.

      But I don’t laugh. Instead I make my way to him. And as I get closer I notice his nose is already swollen and so is one of his eyes, like someone has already been after him. But they obviously didn’t get him good enough if he was still standing.

 The smile fades from his face as I wind my hand back and slam it into his face. The others stop laughing and take a step back as he loses his balance and falls to the hard concrete. I don’t stop there though, I slam kicks into his sides, making him curl into a ball with pain. I lean down and straddle his waist, slamming hits to his face.

      A crowd has began to gather but no one stops me, no one pulls me away. No one wants to.

      Everyone knows this is what he deserves.

      “If you ever come anywhere near her, or harm any hair on her head, I will come and find you. And I am sure you won’t just be dealing with me, you will be dealing with all of us. But they aren’t the ones to fear, I am.” I hiss into his eye before slamming more hits to his face. Blood gushes from his nose and mouth and I feel arms go under mine and pull me off. I struggle against them, trying to return back to pounding this piece of crap but they push me away from him and I come eye to eye with Tanner.

      I feel a scowl form on my face and I glare at him before trying to go after him again. He pulls me away though and through the crowd, pushing me to the parking lot.

      “I already got to him. I found out what he did, he may deserve what he gets but I think we got him good enough.” He tells me.

      “Not if he is still able to breathe without it hurting.” I growl between me own breaths.

      He takes a second to look back at the crumbled body on the sidewalk. “I think he is hurting pretty bad.” He says, a smile spreading out on his face.

      But I don’t smile back.

      “You shouldn’t have pulled me away. I wasn’t done.” I tell him, my voice hard with anger.

      “Yea and you also would have gotten your ass in trouble. I did you a favor.”

      “I don’t need and favors.”

      “Alright,” he says, holding up his hands. “next time, beat his ass, but I don’t think you will have to deal with just the school, I think you will have to deal with her too.” He says, turning away from me.

      “I would much rather her be mad at me than her being beaten.” I growl.

      “And you think I don’t? I care about her as much as you do, if not worse. And I am sure I care about her more than you.” he says, shaking his head.

      “That’s bullshit.”

      “That’s what you think. You haven’t been with her as long as I have, you haven’t been through as much as I have with her, you haven’t even known her for five minutes.” He growls.

      “Don’t make me cross the two steps it take for me to get to you and kick your ass too.”

      He chuckles slightly and again shakes his head. “You’re so fucking full of yourself.”

      I begin to take a step forward and stop, a sneer taking place on my lips. “You’re the one that is full of yourself, you’re the one that thinks you have any right to be in her life after leaving her.”

      He turns around slowly, pure anger in his eyes. “You don’t know the fucking story. And I am pretty sure you haven’t been all that great with her either.”

      “I have been there when you haven’t, she’ll never forget that.” I snap, shaking my head before turning and walking to my car, stopping myself from kicking his ass also.

      And I had to return home before she woke up, even though she would find out sooner or later.

Well, here is another chapter! :D Didn't really know what to put in it though.... thought I would put it in Rodger's point of view to let you know what he is feeling and stuff. Hope you liked it! Thank you so much for all the reads and comments AND votes! :D Really means alot! :) Keep it up! ;)

Thanks for reading!

Next Update: Honestly...... I have no idea.... as soon as i get it up I guess! :D

Teaser: What will Brook think of the fight? What will she say? Who will she see?