Chapter Thirty, Part One

Chapter thirty Part One

      Numb.

      Numb.

      That’s all I am.

      I sit motionless in one of the stiff plastic chairs that are in the waiting room. my knees are pressed to my chest and my fingers in my mouth as I chew on them with worry. I am surrounded by the people who love him, the people who are worried sick, the people who are hurting.

      Just like me.

      This is all your fault.

      All your fault.

      Your fault.

      These words bounce around in my mind, banging against the side of my brain, making sure they are being heard, being understood.

      If you hadn’t started that stupid fight, none of this would have happened. If you hadn’t been so stupid and said any of that then he wouldn’t be in here. He wouldn’t be dying.

      A hand slides into mine, pulling it away from my face. I look down at them before looking over and finding Wendy sitting beside me, forcing a smile, trying to help calm me.

      But of course it doesn’t work.

       I mostly feel guilty. But I feel stupid also.

      It took all this to help me find out one thing, something I should have known all along. Something that shouldn’t have had to have this happen for me to find out.

      I love Roger Parker.

SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT!

Lol, but do realize, this was only part 1. ;) So who knows what is coming for part 2? Hehe. Lol.

I really hoped you liked it, I really enjoy all your comments and votes, they mean so much! :) Thank you! :)