Teaser Chapter for Beware of Brooklyn Sequel

"You can't go." Rodger tells me, blocking my path in the hallway, his eyes cold and yet determined.

"You can't stop me." I tell him back, attempting to step around him and towards the stairs but he steps in front of me.

"I thought you were happy here, I thought this is what you wanted."

"It was, but when I got to thinking, and when you showed me what you wanted, I thought it was time for me to leave."

"What do you mean what wanted? You know exactly what I want." he says firmly, his voice shaking with irritation.

"Oh really? I do? Then why would I say something like that? For fun?" I ask him, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"If I didn't want you to stay, if I wanted nothing more but for you to go, would I be standing in front of you, trying to stop you from leaving?!" he yells, throwing his hands in the air. His jaw clenches with anger as he glares at me.

"I don't know why you are doing this! I don't know why you are saying these things but I know that me staying isn't what you want!" I yell back.

He stares at me a moment, shaking his head as he clenches his jaw even tighter, so tight in fact I am scared for a second that his jaw bone is going to snap into two.

He takes another step forward until his mouth is right next to my ear, making sure that I am the only one that can hear his words for he and I both know that the others are somewhere listening.

"Stop trying to pin this on me. The only reason you are leaving here Brooklyn, is because you want to, not because I want you to or because the others want you to. Because if that was the case, if it was up to me or the others, you wouldn't have your packed bags down in a trunk of a taxi." he hisses before turning away from me and walking down the stairs, his head growing smaller and smaller with every step he walks down.

Why hello there Readers, long time no update on this story huh? :D

But yes, you did read the title of this chapter correctly, this is a teaser chapter for the sequel called Beware of Brooklyn. I have updated the first chapter and the story has been published to my profile so please, if you enjoyed reading Beware of the Parker Boys, check this out.

Thank you so much for reading.

Here is the link to the Squeal if you are interested in reading it :):

http://www.wattpad.com/story/7439863-beware-of-brooklyn-beware-of-the-parker-boys

-Zoe :)