Take Me Higher: Part Two

We all sat in Fox's drinking and eating together as we all were laughing and having fun. Breeze and Phoenix were beside me as Romeo, Quinn and all the others were sitting around us. I noticed they all couldn't take their eyes off me. They were really protective of me.

I had a feeling it was going to take them a while to get over what happened and it scared the hell out of them. Breeze held my hand as he gently stroked it as he laughed with the others. But I could feel he was feeling a bit jittery. I knew he really needed to feed as it has been too long.

I smiled at him as I squeezed his hand. He looked at me with his ice-blue sparkly eyes. The love shone through to me as he smiled. I leaned over to him and whispered.

"Do you need to feed on me, Breeze?"

He lowered his head. I knew he was feeling embarrassed. I got up from my seat and pulled Breeze gently on his hand. Everyone looked up at me.  Romeo then spoke quietly.

"Is everything okay? My queen?"

"Yes, everything is fine. I just need to do something and I need Breeze to help me. I won't be long. Get the music ready and we can all have a dance when I get back."

Romeo smiled as he bowed his head to me. I cupped his face as I spoke on his lips.

"Romeo, you are my king. You never have to lower your head. I won't be long I promise, I want to spend time with you tonight."

Romeo gently kissed my lips before he whispered back.

"I will be waiting as I want to spend the night with my wife too."

"That you will, my husband."

He chuckled softly as he watched me leave the bar with Breeze. Once we were outside Breeze picked me up in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he looked into my eye. He smiled as he ran at this fast vampire speed and took me into the flower gardens.

Breeze sat me gently down on the bench under the rose arch. He pulled me into his arms then caressed my cheek.

"Are you sure you want to do this, my queen?"

"Always. I love you, Breeze. Why wouldn't I want to help the man I love?"

"I do love you, Holland. You make me want to make love to you constantly... I just can't get enough of you and I want to take your love higher each time."

"I do too, Breeze. I love you completely until the end of time."

Breeze softly ran his fingers down my neck to my breasts. His touch always drove me crazy and left me wanting more.

"I wish you could still feed off me."

I felt his lips on my neck kissing me gently as his fangs grown against my skin as he carried on kissing. I pulled him in closer as I felt his fangs pressed into my neck slowly. The rush of this ecstasy mixed with my arousal as it bubbled up from deep within me.

I moaned out as he drank from me. He groaned as his lips softly pulled away. He smiled then kissed me passionately. His love was taking love for him higher.

"I want you, my queen. I need to make love to you, but I will hold out as you are wanted at the party."

I laid my head against his chest as I ran my finger over his chest.

"We will make love I promise. I want to feel you too."

He smiled as he lowered his head. I moved my hand up to his face and touched his soft lips.

"You are so beautiful Breeze. Always be mine."

"Always, my queen."

Breeze scooped me up into his arms as he kissed me softly. Breeze then took me back to the bar. But this time he took his time as he walked slowly as he carried me kissing me passionately all the way back.