Whenever You Say My Name

It has been two days and I still don't know who to choose to father my next child. I know Breeze desperately wants to be a father to our child. I love him completely. He has been by my side all morning. His eyes shine so brightly as he watches me, full of desire and love. How can I not choose him? Especially when he kisses me like that.

Romeo had noticed him by my side. He asked Breeze to help him train just so I could have some alone time to think. Romeo has been keeping a close eye on everyone and has been trying to keep them busy. I gave him a passionate kiss to thank him. He said he will also get Ashby and Luna to keep an eye out too.

I bumped into Phoenix on my way to see Luna. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately. I knew he was trying to convince me and it was working as I melted in his arms.

"Hi there, my queen. I have missed you."

"I have missed you too, Phoenix."

"I love it whenever you say my name. I just want to make love to you all night and day."

I chuckled then kissed his sweet lips. I wanted to make love to him too, but I needed to stop myself as I needed to think clearly.

"We will, I just need time to think and choose."

"I understand, my queen, but you are driving me crazy here for your love."

He kissed me again before he pulled out of my arms. He grinned as he walked away. All I could think about was that night in the rain. I wanted him badly, he still looks so sexy.

I chuckled as I watched him leave. I carried on my way to Luna's as I noticed Odin leaning up against the wall of the dragon school.

"Odin? What are you doing outside? I thought you were teaching today with Ashby?"

"I am, I was just taking a break. I noticed you walking this way so I thought I would chat with you for a moment."

I smiled as he reached up and stroked my hair. I had a feeling he was waiting for me, but I smiled up at him.

"Were you waiting for me?"

He chuckled as he pulled me into his arms.

"You caught on huh? Yes, I have missed you, I wanted to remind you of the love I hold for you. I don't want to pressure you, but I am crazy about you."

His lips pressed softly against mine as he stroked my hair. I gasped as our lips parted.

"Did, my queen, enjoy that kiss?"

I smiled up and nodded, he chuckled softly.

"Are you falling in love with me too, my queen?"

"Oh Odin, I don't know? But I do feel something more than I should because of you being my birth brother."

"You are still thinking in a human way, Holland... Just relax and let my love flow into you. I know you will love me more if you were to let go... Let me leave you a gentle reminder."

Odin's lips pressed against my neck. His soft lips trailed down my neck as he gently nipped my shin with his teeth. My arousal bubbled up inside of me as I let out a soft moan. I started panting as his lips moved lower. He pulled away his lips as he spoke.

"This and more is waiting for you, my queen."

He grinned as he pulled out of my arms leaving my hearts racing, left wanting more. He smiled as he walked back into the dragon school. I chuckled then carried on my way as I heard Ashby having harsh words with Odin.

He had definitely given me something to think about, but this is all I have been thinking about for days. I can't sleep at night as this is all playing on my mind. I was feeling exhausted.