Open Mind: Part One

A week soon passed since Holt came to the dragon realm with his pregnant wife Sasha. They got to meet everyone and they loved the log cabin that Kara had made for them. I really hope they will stay and bring up their baby here in the realm. I hope they keep an open mind.

I want Holt to always be in my life. I will always love him, he is my family no matter what. Now I have a niece or nephew on the way. I can't bear to lose them all. This is the safest place they can be. I have my clan by my side. The dragons and the witches, even a vampire and a wolf that will keep them safe from the demons.

I decided to head over to Holt's log cabin to ask him if he had decided to stay here with me. As I stepped out of the castle I felt a pain in my stomach. I have been feeling them since yesterday. I knew the baby was ready to come out to meet me soon. I looked up as I felt arms pick me up and carry me.

"Breeze?"

"I just noticed you were in pain, my queen. I will take you back to the castle to rest."

"You are very sweet, Breeze. You never are far from my side. But will you take me to see Holt?"

"I will always be by your side, my queen... I will Obey your orders."

He lowered his head then carried me all the way to the cabins. I whispered " Thank you." to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck then kissed his sweet soft lips as he walked. He grinned then kissed me back.

As we got to Holt's cabin he gently placed my feet on the ground then got down on one knee as he lowered his head then he spoke.

"I will wait here for you, my queen."

I smiled at him. He is so sweet and will always respect me by kneeling down before me. I crouched down in front of him as I cupped his face.

"You are coming in with me, breeze. I might be your queen, but I am not better than you. We are treated the same here in the dragon realm."

He smiled as he looked into my eyes. I felt so much love for him. I kissed his lips softly as he pulled me up into his arms. We heard the door open and Holt and Sasha were watching us. Sasha smiled as she spoke.

"I just heard what you said to him. That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard."

She then took my hand and Breeze's then brought us into the cabin. I heard Holt chuckle as he closed the door.

"You were always the softy you know that, sis."

He smiled as he kissed my head. I chuckled then hugged him. I have missed him so much.

"Please tell me you have decided to stay, brother?"

Holt smiled as he looked at Sasha and she nodded at him.

"Yes, we have, my sister. You are here and Sasha doesn't have any family... Our family is right here."

"Oh Holt, I am so happy, Our family just got bigger."

Holt chuckled as he placed his hand on my stomach and Sasha at the same time as he spoke.

"It will be even bigger soon."

I looked over at Sasha's face, she looked in pain. I then noticed the floor is wet.

"I think my waters just broke."

"Okay, stay calm. Let's get you into bed and we need to get Kara... Do you remember Kara? She is our witch, but she is also our nurse and teacher... She is amazing and she will take care of you and the baby."

Sasha nodded as Holt helped her to the bedroom. We followed behind her. Holt then spoke.

"I will go and fetch Kara. Will you stay with Sasha, sis?"