Selfless Goddess: Part One

I looked at Quinn still puzzled. He looked back at me as he spoke.

"Holland... Snap out of it... Do you remember the Dragon realm? That you are a dragon queen?"

"Yes, of course, I do. Quinn? What is going on?"

"Oh thank goodness... Holland, we need to get you back to the dragon realm as soon as we can."

"Why?"

"Because the longer you stay here you will forget your true home... Each day you are here. A month has passed in the dragon realm."

"But we only just got here... I won't forget our home, Quinn."

I cupped his face and kissed him softly. I felt him kiss me back as he scooped me up in his arms. Quinn took me back to our room.

A few more days passed and we still haven't been summoned by God yet. Quinn was worried about me forgetting the dragon realm. I could never forget my family. Quinn tried not to let it show but I knew. But I liked it here. It was so beautiful and peaceful. Quinn took me out into the flower gardens.

We held hands as we walked hand in hand. We greeted other Angels and I could tell some were also lovers. They would also bow at us as they greeted us. They really saw me as a real goddess.

We sat on the bench under the archway full of roses. Quinn smiled as he placed his hand on my stomach. I started to show a sweet little bump. I loved it when Quinn would feel the baby.

"How are you feeling today, my goddess?"

"I am well. I am also happy and very much in love with a handsome god. I love you completely."

Quinn turned to me and cupped my face as he spoke.

"I love you too, Holland, but I am not a God. I am an Angel and you are a dragon queen, remember?"

I chuckled softly as I looked at him.

"Oh, Quinn. Why must you play this silly game with me... I am Hydra the Goddess of love as you are Quinn the God of love."

"Your birth name is Hydra. That is correct, but you are known as Holland, the queen of the dragon realm... We both live in the dragon realm."

"Quinn, this is not funny... I am not this person you keep saying I am."

Quinn looked into my eyes deeply as he spoke softly.

"Please, my queen, remember them all... Remember your dragon husband Romeo and your dragon lovers Phoenix, Odin, Brody... All of your children are still waiting for you to return."

Quinn kissed me softly as a tear ran down my face. I pulled away from his kiss then threw my arms tightly around his neck.

"I remember them... Why do I keep forgetting them all?"

"Because the longer you are here, you will forget them as you are becoming a goddess... We need to see God before you lose your memories completely."

"What do we do, Quinn?"

"I will go and find Zak. Maybe he can tell us when we are to be summoned."

"Okay. Thank you, Quinn."

"Let's go back to our room then I will go and find him, okay?"

Quinn took my hand in his as I nodded. We made our way back to our room. He kissed me softly as we stood outside the door to our room. He kissed me before he walked off to find Zak for more information, while I waited inside for him to return.

I sat on the bed thinking about Romeo and the others. I missed them and my children so much. I was scared I was going to forget them forever. I love Quinn and this place is so beautiful, and I am falling in love with the Angel realm. But I wanted Quinn and me to go back home to the dragon realm.

AWhile later, Quinn came back with a smile, he pulled me into his arms as I laid on the bed next to me.

"Good news, my goddess. We are to be summoned this afternoon."

"Why is God summoning another God?"

"No, Holland, please remember the dragon realm."

"I don't know the dragon realm."

"Yes, you do, my queen... You are a dragon queen."

"Why do you keep saying this? Why?"

"Oh, Holland... Let me take you somewhere to help you remember."

Quinn took my hand as he gently pulled me up into his arms. He gently tucked my hair behind my ear then kissed my lips as he waved his hand above our heads. A bright white light glowed as we were taking from the room to somewhere else.

I held onto Quinn tightly as the bright light disappeared. We stood together in a deserted land.

"Don't be afraid, you are safe with me, my queen."

"Where are we?"

"I have brought you to the celestial plane. It is one of the forgotten realms."

"Oh, it is like one of the forgotten realms we have in the dragon realm?"

"You remember the dragon realm?"

"Of course I do."

Quinn hugged me then kissed me. I chuckled.

"Good. As we are not in the Angel realm you should be able to transform. Try to transform, my queen."

"But What about the baby?"

"The baby will be fine... Please trust me and try."

I nodded then closed my eyes. I felt the arousal from my inner dragon bubble up but I couldn't do it.

"I can't, why can't I transform, Quinn?"

Quinn pulled me back into his arms. I panted softly as I was still very aroused. He smiled at me then kissed me softly.

"Just as I thought, my queen... You can't because you are pregnant with an Angels baby and you are becoming a goddess for the heavens... I understand now why God has summoned us."

As Quinn held me. I felt weak as I closed my eyes. I had a vision of the dragon realm. Everyone I love is going crazy with worry without me there. Romeo is seeking help from the Angels to take them into the Angel realm to find me.

I saw Breeze heartbroken and Odin and Ashby with Rye have been out into the deserted realms trying to get into the Angel realm that way. Tears fell as I watched them tear themself apart with worry. They are losing hope in seeing me again.

The vision cleared and Quinn held me up in his arms as he wiped away my tears.

"My queen, did you have a vision?"

"Yes, oh Quinn... Everyone is so worried to get me back, they are losing hope and they are going out of their minds."

"Don't worry, we will see God soon and then we can go back home."

Quinn waved his hand above our heads once more as a bright light appeared. We were back in the Angel realm again, in our room. Quinn carried me back over to the bed. He laid me down gently then placed his hand on my baby bump.

"For the sake of you and our child. I will make this right I promise, my queen.."