The Angel's Calling: Part Two

As we still kissed while holding each other tightly. Quinn pushed me on my back as he pinned me to the bed. I panted softly as he lowered his lips to my neck.

My arousal from my inner dragon was bubbling up. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to control it. The urge to transform was so strong as I felt his love flow into me.

"Quinn... What... If I .... Transform?"

"You won't... It's okay."

I panted hard as I spoke from the pleasure of his lips he was giving me.

"Because you can't transform in the Angel realm... You will still feel the arousal... But here you become a temporary goddess."

"But why?"

His lips carried on pleasuring me as he continued.

"See it as a safety precaution... To the Angel realm. That way... You are not a threat to God himself."

"Is that why we have to wear white clothes?"

"Yes, my goddess."

I can understand that. I know the Angel's are powerful to protect God. I could tell Quinn was very aroused. He is never like this back in the dragon realm. He is more passionate here.

I moaned softly as his kisses trailed lower to my breast. His hands caressed my thighs as his mouth hungrily tastes my body. I ran my fingers through his dark hair as I arched my back. I needed to feel him inside of me. I have never wanted him more than I do right now. 

Quinn started to gently move my dress from my shoulder. I pulled off his shirt as our kiss became more intense. Before I knew it, we were completely naked. I glanced up at Quinn as he started to groan from my touch.

"You are so beautiful and your touch is very sensual. It is driving me crazy... It's time to show you my wings."

I bit my lip as he sat upon the bed. He grinned at me then closed his eyes. I watched him start to glow with a bright golden light. I watched as his wings came out of his back.

Pure white wings were right in front of my eyes.  My God! He is so bloody beautiful. I have never seen anything this gorgeous before in my whole life.

Quinn smiled as he glowed. He took my hand then kissed it gently as he looked at me lovingly. I reached out to touch his white feathers on his wings. As I touched him he spread his wings wide as I ran my finger gently over each feather.

He groaned out at my touch. I understood that touching him was no different from having my scales touched as I am in dragon form. Each touch was driving his arousal insane. Now I understood why he never felt like this before when we made love.

"I can't hold out any longer. I need to feel you on me."

Quinn laid me back on the bed as he hovered over me. He kissed me deeply as I felt his love. He lowered himself onto my body. I felt his desire slip slowly into me. I gasped in his mouth as I felt his pure pleasure caress deeply inside of me while his wings covered us as we made love.

A few hours later Quinn held me tightly in my arms as I laid on his strong chest. He caressed my hair gently as he spoke.

"I have been wanting to show you my wings for a while, and I knew if I ever got the chance to do it here in the Angel realm I would because it is more sensual here."

"I understand your arousal is heightened here, just as mine is when I transform."

"Yes, it is exactly that, my goddess."

"Why have you not shown me your wings before now?"

"I wanted it to be really special. I wanted you to feel all of my love because I love you completely."