Welcome To The Last Dragon Realm: Part Two

"That is Brody? The head dragon?"

"Yes, Let's get you inside."

I looked at Romeo as he took me by the hand. I watched as Brody looked at Romeo with a disapproving look at the way Romeo was holding my hand. Brody then took me by the arm and pulled me from Romeo.

Romeo looked at Brody. It was like they were communicating just by looking at each other. Romeo then bowed at him and stepped back. My mouth dropped open. I never expected him to do that.

I reached out for Romeo's hand. He shook his head at me but smiled. The way his eyes looked at me was comforting me, I knew he was telling me it was alright. Brody grinned as he walked me up the stairs into the castle. I looked back to find Romeo was still following behind us.

The huge castle doors opened by servants as we reached the top. I looked around as we walked in further. I was totally blown away by the beauty of the castle. Everything was in white marble and gold. I mean everything. The walls, doors and the floor, even the tables. Brody chuckled as he watched me closely.

"Is this not what you expected?"

I looked at him stunned.

"To be honest, I didn't even know what to expect? But I never thought of this... It's gorgeous."

He chuckled as he took me deeper into the castle. My God! If the foyer is covered in white and gold, was the rest like that too? We passed the grand staircase. I was stunned as I reached out to touch it with my fingertips. It was cool but so smooth.

Brody was still watching me and grinned. I looked away shyly. This wasn't like me, but with him, I felt different around him. I wasn't sure yet if that was a good thing or bad?

He led me into a huge dining room. The table was long and covered in food. I watched him as he pulled out a chair for me. He smiled as I looked at him then sat at the table. He looked at Romeo then nodded at him.

Romeo bowed once again and smiled at me before he turned to leave, but I grabbed his hand. He looked back at me then at Brody. I watched as Brody nodded at him then he leaned over and whispered into my ear.

"It is okay. Holland. Just get to know him, he is a good honest man and a strong leader... Just trust me okay? I will see you later. I won't be far from you."

I felt his soft lips gently touch against my skin as he spoke. I squeezed his hand tighter and he smiled as he squeezed mine back gently. He kissed my ear softly as he whispered again.

"I will always be with you... You have taken my heart."

He stood back up then pulled his hand from mine. After hearing that I wanted him to stay, but I knew he couldn't and I watched him leave. Brody sat down at the far end of the table as he smiled at me.

"Please eat.. There is plenty and you must be hungry from the long journey?"

I smiled at him politely. I looked at all the food on the table. It was a feast for many, but it was only for us. There was plenty of fresh fruit, bread, fresh fish and deserts... I had no idea where to start.

I looked back up at him. He was sitting in his chair with his hand on his cheek as he leaned on the table just watching me. He looked so calm and cool sitting there in his silk black robe. His black hair fell into his eyes as he rubbed his stubble on his chin.

He chuckled as he got up and walked over to me. He picked up a bunch of grapes then looked into my eyes as he leaned over me. I looked back into his eyes as his lips hovered over mine as he spoke.

"You can relax, Hydra. You are safe here. I will never hurt you... We have been promised to each other."

"Why were we promised? By who?"