I Crave You: Part Two

As the weeks passed and turned into months. I am due to have his baby soon but I have been craving blood more than before especially towards the end. Everyone has been great giving me their blood.

But drinking it from them directly is so much better than drinking it from a cup. I get how a vampire feels so aroused from it. I am enjoying it especially from Romeo, Phoenix, Brody, Quinn, Odin, Holt and Breeze.

Drinking from them sends my arousal crazy and I can't get enough. But I haven't fed from Ashby and Rye. But when I drink blood it fills my cravings, but not as much as it does when I feed on Breeze. I crave him the most.

I keep having the urge to feed on Ashby and Rye as the cravings the baby is giving me are so strong. But I'm afraid to bond more with them as they have set their hearts on Amber and Luna. So I have been trying to stay away from them. But they don't seem to know the reason why.

I noticed Rye in the corridor as I walked down it towards my room. I stopped and quickly turned away to walk the other way. If I see him, I know I will want to drink from him. I heard him call out as he caught up to me.

"My queen? Why won't you talk with me?"

I bit my lip hard before I turned to him. I see the sadness in his eyes as he looked into my eyes. I wanted him badly.

"Rye... It is nothing you have done wrong... I am sorry I have not given you much attention lately."

He looked at me confused. He gently moved his hand up to my face as he tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Then if I have done nothing wrong? Why do you avoid me? I thought as the queen you still loved her clan?"

I swallowed hard as I couldn't take my eyes off his neck. His touch was making my craving and arousal bubble up."

"Rye... I... Erm...Rye."

"Yes, my queen?"

"I need to sit down a moment."

"My queen? Are you okay?"

"Yes. Please take me to your room for a moment. It's closer than mine."

"Yes, of course, my queen. I will obey your orders."

My urge to drink from him was driving me crazy. The more he touched me the more I wanted him as my arousal was kicking in big time. Rye scooped me up into his strong arms and took me to his room.

Once inside he sat me on his bed then sat beside me. He smiled as he caressed my face.

"Rye... The truth is... I haven't been around you because I crave you so much... I want to drink from you... If I do that, we will bond more and you are falling for Amber. I don't want you falling for me."

His beautiful brown eyes looked into mine. I squeezed my lips tightly trying to stop needing to kiss his neck.

"I understand, my queen. But you are my dragon queen and I will always love you, even if I don't love you completely."

I smiled up at him. But my craving was getting stronger. I couldn't control it any longer so I pushed him back on the bed as I sat over him. I kissed him passionately and I felt him kiss me back. I quickly pulled away as I realized what I was doing.

"Rye, please forgive me. I couldn't stop myself."

"It's okay, my queen. I understand it's the baby. Let me help you. If you need my blood?... Please take it."

He smiled as he kissed me softly again. I knew I was making his arousal from his inner dragon bubble up too. I panted as our lips parted.

"I can't stop this urge. Rye, please don't hate me?"