Lost In Paradise: Part Three

We walked slowly down the aisle towards the wedding altar. Romeo grinned as I got closer. I noticed Phoenix and Breeze looking very sexy in their suits. They never took their eyes off me. I looked around to see everyone smiling and I blushed.

I noticed Quinn watching me as he smiled, he also never took his eyes off me as I felt Odin rub my back gently. I looked at him and he winked and smiled at me. I chuckled then looked at Holt. He squeezed my hand tightly, but he smiled. He looked like he had something on his mind.

I looked at my two gorgeous daughters as they sat on the laps of the Angels. I smiled at them and chuckled as my daughters were also wearing pink cute little dresses. I felt happiness burst from me. I am so happy right now. I never thought it was possible to feel this much happiness and love.

I got to Romeo and he pulled me into his arms. We read out some vowels as Brody married us. As Brody is still the head of the dragon realm, he has the power to do this.

We slipped the wedding rings on our fingers then Romeo kissed me passionately with so much hunger in his kiss in front of everyone. But I didn't care. I wanted to feel him so badly.

We heard everyone roar and cheer for us. Then everyone knelt down on one knee and lowered their heads to us. The Angels that were holding my daughters didn't have to and I smiled at them, but then they bowed their heads.

Everyone then got up and threw white flower petals over us. We both chuckled as we were covered in them as we walked back up the aisle. We finally got to the top. Romeo pulled me back into his arms and spoke.

"You are now my wife, but will always be my queen."

I smiled and cupped his face as I spoke back to him.

"You are my husband, but will always be my king."

We both grinned then kissed again. We pulled our lips apart as we heard music playing. The Angels then made the chairs move over in the sand and a dancefloor appeared on the sand. I was amazed as I looked at Quinn. He chuckled then smiled at me. I nodded and mouthed "Thank you." He mouthed "You're welcome, my queen." Then bowed his head.

Everyone grabbed someone to dance with then moved into the dance floor. Romeo took me in his arms and we danced as he held me tightly. Everyone was still watching us as we danced around the dance floor.

The Angels did their magic again so we had food with champagne and a beautiful white iced wedding cake. We had everything like I would if I was still in the human world. After a while, we danced with others and Phoenix pulled me into his arms.

"My queen, you look so beautiful... I'm falling deeper in love with you."

"I love you deeply too, Phoenix... You look very sexy in that suit too."

"I will wear it again for you some time then."

I chuckled as he kissed my lips softly.

"We will spend some time together soon, my queen... Enjoy your new husband."

"I will, thank you, Phoenix."

He bowed his head then Breeze took me into his arms. He looked worried.

"Will you still love me, my queen?"

I looked into his eyes then cupped his face."

"You know I will... I'm in love with you too, Breeze... For always."

Breeze smiled then kissed my lips softly.

"Thank you, my queen... We will make love soon, I promise."

He kissed me again then moved out of my arms. Is everyone feeling insecure now I am married? I thought they understood I would love them no differently. I danced with some others including Brody. I told him my concerns and he chuckled softly.

"They are just worried you won't want to mate with them now you are married, but they should know as you are their queen that will not happen... I will make sure they know this."

"Thank you, Brody.. I love my clan and will never stop loving them, especially the ones I have fallen completely in love with and that includes you."

"I know, my queen, it will be alright.. just give me a few days to adjust."

Brody kissed me softly as he pulled me in closer. I felt eyes on me and I looked up to see Odin and Quinn watching me. Quinn looked away quickly but Odin smiled. Brody noticed and spoke.

"I think Odin wants to talk with you, my queen."

Brody chuckled then pulled away. Odin then pulled me into his arms.

"You are so beautiful... We still need to have that heart to heart."

"We can now if you would like?"

He smiled at me as he stroked my face.

"No, not here and now... I need a longer time with you."

He hugged me tightly and kissed my head. He just held me against him not letting me go. I felt he needed me right now so I held him tightly too.

Holt then walked over to me. He hugged me tightly just as Odin had. I looked up at him as I spoke.

"Is everything okay, brother?"

"I think so... I don't know... I think I'm falling in love with someone else."

I looked at him shocked to hear this.

"Who?"

He smiled and just held me tightly.

"I will talk to you about it another time. Please don't say anything to Sasha... I need to talk with you first.. Please, sis?"

"Okay, I won't say anything... We will talk soon."

"Thank you, sis."

Holt then kissed my head softly then pulled out of my arms. He left me wondering just who he was falling for? First Odin now Holt... I bet it is with the female Angels.

The evening soon came and the Angels took everyone back, but Romeo and I stayed here alone. The Angels left blankets in a cave with cushions and everything we would need was ready for our honeymoon. They had placed candles all around and it looked so romantic.

Romeo took me inside the cave and laid me on the soft bed that was made for us. He looked into my eyes.

"I am so in love with you, Holland... Every day I am with you, I am lost in paradise... I'm never letting you out of my arms for tonight... You will always be mine forever."

He kissed me softly as he slowly pulled my wedding dress off my shoulder as he kissed my skin ever so gently. His touch was so sensual. I moaned as I felt my arousal bubble up from deep inside. Romeo's kiss became heated as his arousal set in. I knew we were going to make love for days and we won't be leaving his cave for a very long time.

 I knew we were going to make love for days and we won't be leaving his cave for a very long time