𝟡𝟘

ⁱ'ᵐ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʳʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʸᵃ
ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉʳ, ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ᵘᵖ
ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ? ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ? ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ?

ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ - ᵈʲ ᵏʰᵃˡᵉᵈ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᶜʰʳⁱˢ ᵇʳᵒʷⁿ, ʳⁱᶜᵏ ʳᵒˢˢ, ⁿⁱᶜᵏⁱ ᵐⁱⁿᵃʲ, ᵃᵘᵍᵘˢᵗ ᵃˡˢⁱⁿᵃ, ʲᵉʳᵉᵐⁱʰ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠᵘᵗᵘʳᵉ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Can I talk to you?" Zee asked, sticking her head into Alaina's room

"Sure" Alaina answered, dropping the book she was reading. "About what?"

"It's about Josh" Zee sighed as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

"What about him?"

"I think he's avoiding me"

"What makes you think that?"

"Well for starters, he's always saying he's busy and then he wouldn't even tell me what he's busy with. And then he finally stopped texting back" she revealed.

"I'm sure he has his reasons" Alaina said.

Actually, Josh was always busy because of the surprise and everything but she wasn't going to tell Zee that.

"But what if he doesn't like me anymore?"

"C'mon don't say that. He does"

"What makes you so sure?"

"He ever tell you different?" She asked Zee. Zee thought about it for a second before shaking her head.

"See. You overthinking it. I'm sure he'll text you soon"

"Yeah you right" Zee nodded. "Thanks for the talk Lay"

"Anytime. It's what I'm here for"

_

"I think we done" Alaina said as she came down the ladder.

She had gone to check out the hall to find out they were all done with the decorations. All that was left were a few touches here and there and everything would be perfect.

"Yes we are" Riley agreed. "All that's left is the catering"

"Uh....you know this ain't a formal party, right?"

"Oh I know" she nodded. "Excuse me. I have to take this call". She gave Alaina a slight head nod before walking to a corner of the room. Alaina watched as the smile on her face changed into a deep grimace and she started ranting.

"Damn. I feel for whoever she's talking to" Prince spoke up as he came to stand beside her.

"Tell me about it"