chapter 31 |confession|

Read my new romcom Nalu Book ! Out now with already 5 chapters and is regularly updated!

Chapter 31 | confession|

My heart skipped a beat as Lucy peered down at my scaly skin. I opened my mouth trying to find the words to say something but no sound came out.

Instead a cry of agony, to which I knelt to the floor in pain. Lucy took a step back apprehensively.

"Get... help," I croaked.

I couldn't look at her eyes , because I could see the fear mixed with hurt.

"I wanted to tell you!" I muttered. "But finding your mother is more important."

And with a last final grunt: I passed out.

*
Levy p.o.v
*

This  was the last place to look. As Julia and I pushed open the shop door I was elated to see Ezra tucking into a slice of cake.

I sighed with relief.

Juvia walked hotly towards her. "Do you have any idea how much time we wasted looking for you!" She cried.

"Have some cake, it so good!" Erza said with her mouth full.

I looked at the waitres who gave me an apologetic smile.

"How long has she been here?" I asked reluctantly.

"About an hour," she answered, placing the bill on the table. "That will be 1,000 jewels."

Please note that 100 jewels is equivalent to USD$1

Erza turned to me. "I forgot my money, I was wondering if you had an cash on you?"

I sighed.

*
Lucy p.o. v
*

I sat patiently beside the infirmary bed, gripping my skirt. I wanted to cry but I also wanted to laugh - my emotions were haywire.

Carefully, I pulled at Natsu's sleeve. So it wasn't a dream - he really did have scales! 

What did this mean? How long was he suffering for? And what did he mean by finding my mother was more important ?
Ugh, I was fustrated by all the questions that I got up and clenched my fists.

"This isn't fair on my natsu!" I chastised. "So for god sake just wake up already!"

As if on cue, a slight groan came from Natsu's mouth. I gasped, sitting back down slowly as I watched his eyes flutter open.

"N... natsu?"

He opened his eyes and at that point I couldn't hold it in; I started to cry.

"Lucy..." he muttered weakly. "Don't...cry."

He looked down at his arm, to which the scales began to fade away. I stood up again.

"You Baka Baka Baka!" I yelled, slapping him across the face when he sat up.

Natsu rubbed his cheek slowly. "Ow, I guess I deserved that." Then he sighed.

"I guess I owe you an explanation."

"Damn right you do!" I scoffed, sitting back down.

At that moment the door opened to which Juvia, Erza and Levy piled in.

"We got your text!" Levy said nervously.

"Now that your all here..." Natsu started.

"The truth is, I'm a descendent from the dragon era," he confessed. Then looked back into my eyes.

"And the magic is coming back."

________________________

Don't forget to check on my new romantic comedy Nalu!

I'm still updating on this one which is almost there - just very slowly! But you won't have to wait too long!