Chapter 33 |Natsu vs Lucy|

Nobody p.o.v

"So let my get this straight," Levy said, sprawling her legs on her bed. "If the crystal is in the wrong hands they will have infinite power and probably cause a massacre."

Lucy stared up at her phone, rolling onto her back on the sofa. "And if I gather all the crystals and let the magic go then I will be able to free my mother."

"But if you release the magic then you would also be releasing the dragons," Erza piped from the screen, tucking into a plate of chocolate cake on her desk. "And you would be creating a dragon war."

The three glared at their screens in a momentarily silence.

"So what are we going to do?" Erza confronted. "Are we going to let Lucy save her mother or are we going to save the world?"

"How can you ask such a thing?!" Lucy blurted. "Of course I have to save my mother-

"Lucy-

"Do you know how long I have dreamed of meeting the woman who birthed me? The woman I've heard loves me but I have never heard her say?!" She continued. "I lived so long thinking it was my fault! My fault that my mother died! And now I know it was because of some dragons-

"Those dragons were Natsu's family," Levy reminded. "And didn't you hear? The dragons were trying to protect the peace."

Anger boiled Lucy's blood. She couldn't understand how this was up for debate. Surely reviving her mother was important right now, if they had won a dragon war once they could win a dragon war again.

"We don't want to start a war we aren't prepared for Lucy," Erza confirmed.

"I have to agree with Erza," Levy yawned, rolling over on her bed. "I know you want to free your mother Lucy- but aren't you being a teeny bit selfish?"

"What's so wrong with being selfish?!" Cried Lucy, hanging up the phone in disgust.

Some friends

Her thoughts raced, as she wondered what to do. She sat cross armed in the sofa chair. At that moment, Lucy's father walked in, carrying two cups of hot coco.

"Where has that smile disappeared to?" He questioned, pinching her cheeks.

Lucy remained unfazed.

Her father sat opposite her and sighed. "Did you get into a fight with your friends?"

"There not my friends anymore," she hissed. She took a deep breath before explaining what happened on the phone. "They think we shouldn't revive mother! How can THEY be so selfish?!"

There was a short pause.

"Lucy," he said softly. "Don't expect them to understand."

Lucy looked up, collecting a rolling tear from her cheek. "We are the ones who come from a powerful line of wizards, whereas they are only the buds of the tree."

"They don't understand how important is to you to understand where you come from and be surrounded by such power," he continued, lifting her head. "To then you are a threat."

"A threat?" Lucy repeated.

*

The crystal GC
Lucy has left the group chat

Levy
Guys I'm worried about Lucy

Natsu
What's. Up with Lucy?

Erza
She thinks that we should revive her mother

Gajeel
What about the dragon war?

Erza
I don't think she cares about that...

Levy
We have GOT to stop her before she does smth
She regrets

Natsu
This is all my fault

Gajeel
Of course not it's  the Damn mage
Magnetic*
Magic*
Damn auto correct

_________________________________

As promised I will update once a month to get this story over and done with! It's near the end don't worry but please bare the days I post that month will be random and  a day fit around my exam and study schedule!

I'll try to write long chapters but sometimes I have brain farts 🧠 💨