chapter two: forget me not

Lucy P.O.V.

I took a bite of my Nutella sandwich and licked off the chocolate from the edges.

"Hey Lucy-chan," called Levy. I waved as Levy approached with my friends Erza and Juvia.

Juvia was blushing a deep crimson and when I asked why she just looked away.

"Juvia just passed Gray and she's all in a fluster," whispered Levy to me.

"Well I think it's stupid," Erza exclaimed. "If she has feelings for him then why doesn't she just say so."

I had to hold in a laugh for this but Erza asked me what I was laughing at.

"Like you can tell Jellal, how you feel bout him," I teased her.

Erza scowled at me and bit into her cake. Erza loved cake. Red velvet. Chocolate. Cheese. Sponge. You name it.

I rolled my eyes at her and looked back at Juvia who was still blushing. I started drinking my rasberry slushi.

"A little birdie told me that Natsu reached for your paddies," Erza said.

I spat out the slushi from my mouth, spitting it out in all directions.

"I'm sorry, but that is not what happened," I cried.

Juvia was rubbing at her clothes which had red slushi all down her front.

"Sorry Juvia," I appoligised. "Here, let me help."

I reached for some tissues from my bag and started scrubbing it down. Erza asked me for the full story and I told her what really happened. She frowned when I told her that he already has a girlfriend.

"Erza, I don't see him in that way," I sighed. "I never will."

Natsu P.O.V

I couldn't stop thinking bout Lucy. I mean, she's hot and all and I'm starting to like her. But I can't if I have a girlfriend, Lisanna. I mean, I like her too, but she can be a bit clingy.

I still love her but I am starting to like this Lucy too. I mean she's nice and friendly, not to mention rich. But how will she react if she knew the truth about me. Who I was?

Who I am?

I sighed.

"Natsu!"

Great, exactly what I needed.

"Hey Lisanna," I said. "Sup."

Lisanna came up to me and popped a cookie in my mouth. Oh it was so good. I looked at Lisanna and she had a whole batch of cookies in her hands.

"I made it myself," she explained.

I nodded, showing that I am enjoying it. Then she looked at me and tilted her head.

"What's up, Natsu?" She asked me. "Why you so troubled?"

"N...no reason," I stammered.

"Come on," she pleaded. "Tell me, Natsu."

I sighed.

Here goes nothing.

Lucy P.O.V

I tipped the blue substance into the testing tube and watched it bubble. I was in Chemistry class and I was partnered with Levy. We were asked to make any type of potion of our choice and to test it to see the results. If we achieved it then we got a an A but if you fail then you atoumatically get an F.