Chapter Twenty Five: A move on

Lisanna P.O.V

"Ugh, this power is so useless!" I raged, sinking into the chair. Ultear turned to look at me and tried to hide a giggle; I had two bunny ears on top of my head. "I haven't gotten the grips with this transformation magic...

Lucy and Natsu walked into the room and sat down at the back of the class. I watched them as they giggled at a joke Natsu had said, I turned away in a huff. "And I still haven't gotten revenge on Lucy."

Ultear looked back at her book. "Well you haven't gotten anything against her, nor do you know anything about her," she muttered. "Except from the fact she stole your boyfriend and is rich." She then closed her book and got up from her seat. I watched as she approached Lucy and Natsu; I turned away. 

I was going to get her. Even if its the last thing I do.

Lucy P.O.V

I giggled as Natsu pulled a face at me. He was so funny, so sweet. His salmon pink hair reminded me of candyfloss and he always had a huge grin on his face. 

"Lucy, right?" said a voice from behind me. I turned to see a black haired girl with dark eyes smile at me. I had never seen her before; so I guessed she was new. "I'm Ultear, and I'm new to Fairy Tail Academy."

I smiled uncertainly. Natsu gave Ultear a friendly grin. "I'm Natsu, nice to meet ya." Ultear's expression suddenly changed to a frown. 

"So your the famous Natsu I've heard about," Ultear gasped. She cupped her face with her hands. "Lisanna's told me all about you, your on her mind nonstop." I rolled my eyes, of course Lisanna had gotten to her first, probably spreading lies about her already. I slammedmy hand on the table. 

"Just for reference, everything Lisanna says is not true," I said. "We have nothing to do with her anymore." 

Ultear giggled. "I wasn't implying anything, I'm on your side," she smiled at us. "Lets be friends." I turned to look at Natsu, who was already looking at his exercise book and was uninterested in the conversation. I looked back at Ultear; she looked harmless enough and seemed really nice. 

"Sure, why not."

Ultear nodded and headed back to her seat beside Lisanna. I narrowed my eyes; as much as I wanted to trust her... there was something a little off.

Lisanna P.O.V

I opened one eye to see that Ultear had returned back to her seat, grinning like a Cheshire cat. 

"What are you so happy about?" I asked her. "You seemed really chummy with Lucy, but she is cautious you know." 

Ultear just smiled. "Oh I'm sure we'll be besties." 

When class finished, I left the classroom with Ultear to go to our math class. Ultear suddenly paused on the staircase. I stopped and turned to look at her. 

"I have to go to the bathroom," she said quickly. "You go on without me, cover for me." I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Sure," I said, turning away and hurrying down the steps. I walked over to my math class to accidently bump into someone; seriously, whats with me and bumping into people. "Sorry," I smiled apologetically. The person turned, it was Lucy. My smile turned to a frown. 

"Ugh, why do you keep on following me," I scowled at her. "Your so obsessed with me!" Lucy rolled her eyes. 

"I can't help being in the same math class as you Lisanna," she tittered before entering the classroom. Ugh! I can't stand that girl. Lucy sat down next to her friend Erza, and I sat down in an empty seat. A brown haired girl tried to sit beside me, but I shook my head. 

"Taken," I said sweetly. Then rolled my eyes and muttered to myself. "Freaks!" Thank goodness Natsu wasn't in my calculus class... otherwise I would have really lost it. 

Ultear P.O.V

I hurried up the steps and finally approached a sign saying 'bathroom'. Quickly, I locked my self in a cubicle. A few minutes later, the door to the bathroom opened again and I heard footsteps go towards the water basin. I flushed the toilet and opened my cubicle door to be face to face with a blue haired girl. 

Luckily, I recognised her. Her name was Levy Mc Garden and was one of Lucy's best friends. I smirked as I washed my hands. 

"Your a friend of Lucy's aren't you?" I asked her. Levy looked up at me in surprise. She probably didn't know who I was. "I'm Ultear, a friend of Lucy's. We met last period." 

"Oh...er... nice to meet you," Levy stammered. She wore thin red glasses and a yellow hair band. Her outfit consisted of an orange dress that hung down to her knees. Instead of leaving the bathroom, I leaned against the door, preventing her from leaving. She gave me an uncomfortable smile. 

"You know, I feel so left out," I continued. "I know nothing about you guys, everyone already seems to have their little cliques and then there's me." 

Levy dried her hands with a paper towel. "Its easy to make friends her," she said, she marched up to me so that our noses were almost touching. "Is there something you need?" I gulped, and scowled. My fake smile dropped and my eyes narrowed. 

"I'm going to make your life hell Levy," I jeered. "I'm going to hurt you just like you hurt me all these years ago." 

This took Levy by surprise- just as I expected. She took a few steps back from my face. "What do you mean?" she cautioned. "Who are you?"

I smirked. "Don't you remember all those years ago, Levy-chan?" I continued. "We were such good friends in middle school, but then you had to go and stab me in the back... remember me now?"

Levy's eyes widened. "It couldn't be..." 

Lucy P.O.V 

Levy walked into the classroom and sat beside me. I glared at her, she was unusually quiet. A few minutes later, Ultear entered the room and sat beside Lisanna. My eyes narrowed. 

"Don't mess with her Lucy," Levy muttered under her breath. I felt her hands on mine, they were cold and damp. "She's not what you think." 

I nodded and turned back to the front. Lisanna and Ultear were up to no good and they were both out to get me. But I had bigger problems on my mind right now. 

I had to find the power crystals. I had to get Mother back.