chapter six: The Blame game

Lucy P.O.V

I walked to school with Levy by my side  she was chatting about literature and poets. I was half listening to her and half thinking bout Natsu.

"Lucy?"

Natsu....

"Lucy!"

I snapped out of it and looked at Levy who was looking at me in confusion.

"Lucy, what's up?" She asked me. "There is something on your mind, or someone."

I rolled my eyes at her, even though she was right.

I had to face Nastu. After I ran of last night, he pretty much hates me.

I sighed and went through the double doors. Luckily, Natsu wasn't there but everybody was staring at their phones.

"What's going on?" I asked Levy.
Levy shrugged.

I felt my phone vibrate and switched it on. Then I gasped.

"Levy..."

Natsu P.O.V.

I swung my bag over my shoulder and grinned at Gray and Gajeel. But they weren't smiling, they looked worried.

"Guys, what's up?" I asked them.

"Are you going to tell him?" Gray said.

"I'm not telling him," Gajeel said.

"Tell me what?" I asked impatiently.

Gray showed me his phone screen and  suddenly I felt my heart stopped beating.

Lucy P.O.V

"Levy..."

I showed Levy my phone screen.

"Lucy-chan..."

It was a picture of Lisanna and a white haired boy kissing. The picture had been taking from from a distance, obviously a passer by from across the road.

"Poor Nastu," I muttered.

"He will be devastated," Levy said. "How could Lisanna do such a thing?"

I didn't know if Natsu had seen the picture or not, but it wasn't Natsu I was only worried about. It was Lisanna.

I heard running footsteps and the double doors flew open. It was
Mira-jane.

"Levy!" She called. "Lucy!"

"Mira," I said. "The pictures-"

"Who could've done such a thing?" Levy interrupted.

"That's the problem," Mira said. "When Lisanna finds out about the pictures, the first people she'll blame is you."

I was taken back.

"Me?"

"US?"

Mira-jane nodded. "Your not particularly in her good books at the moment," she said. Then turned to look at me. "Especially as your close to Nastu."

I looked down at the floor. "He walked me home yesterday," I started.

Levy looked at me blankly.

"No, not like that," I explained. "I told him to control his girlfriend and went off, he probably hates me."

"Natsu isn't like that," Mira said assuring. "Knowing Natsu he probably feels the same way."

I smiled weekly. The doors flung open again but this time it was Natsu. I turned away.