Chapter thirteen: Trapped!

Lucy P.O.V

I walked down the hall, my hair tied into two pony tails and my cheer uniform was swaying to my pace. I noticed Mirajane and Levy talking in worry, so I decided to ask what was wrong.

"Oh, Lucy!" Mirajane wept, flinging herself onto my shoulder. 

I looked at Levy for answers. Levy sighed and started to explain the situation. 

"Lisanna didn't come back home yesterday," Levy explained. "her bed wasn't slept on, meaning she was out all night, she wasn't at home in the morning, her parents are worried sick."

"Not to mention Elfman and Mira..." I muttered.

"Apparently Natsu was rung up to see if she was round his, but Natsu said she wasn't," she continued. "They obviously haven't been told about the break up."

"What if something's bad happened to her?" Mira cried. "She could have been kidnapped, drugged, raped, abu-"

"Mira calm down!" I reassured. "I'm sure Lisanna just went to think about things by herself, and lost track of time."

"Then why isn't she at school?" Mirajane insisted. "I've checked, she's absent!"

"And on the day we need her most..." Lucy muttered. 

Suddenly, I heard a shout and turned round to see Natsu running towards me. 

"Natsu!" I cried. 

"Lucy," he said. then turned to Levy. "Lisanna, she isn't at school is she?"

Levy shook her head. Natsu turned red with anger. "Damn!" he cried. 

I stared at Natsu in confusion. "This has Lyon written all over it!" he cried. 

"What makes you think Lyon has anything to do with this?" I asked slowly. Levy agreed with me. 

"She's right," Levy agreed. "I get you don't like him very much, but what makes you think-"

But she stopped talking, cuz Natsu had a grin o his face. 

"Well there is only one way to find out," Natsu grinned. "Time to pay him a visit."

***

Levy, Natsu and I crept through the corridors towards the exit. I panicked. What if we got caught? Then I paused. Wait, I'm with Natsu, of course we won't get caught.

And we didn't.

"This is bad," I said. "I have a bad feeling about this." 

We approached a big white house with golden gates. I breathed. "This is where he lives?" I asked slowly.

"Still the same old house," Natsu grinned, barging the gates open and knocking on the door roughly. "Let me in, I know your in there!"

No answer.

"I SAID LET ME IN, YOU BASTARD!" Natsu shouted, banging on the door. There was a click as the door swung open. A tall figure was standing at the door with black steely eyes and pale blue hair. A chill ran up my spine as he stared intently at Natsu. 

I sensed tension but the ice was soon broken when Lyon grinned and slapped Natsu's back. 

"How you doing, my old friend," Lyon smiled. "Haven't seen you in a while Natsu."

"Why aren't you at school?" Natsu growled. 

Lyon shrugged. "I could say the same thing," he replied. Then noticed Levy and I. He bowed down and kissed Levy and Lucy's hand. "Pleasure to meet you, you must be Levy and Lucy."

My heart skipped a beat, How did he know...

"Enough with the crap talk," Natsu said. Then shoved Lyon's chest. "Where is Lisanna?"

Lyon's eyes narrowed. "I don't know what your talking about," he started. 

"Natsu, lets go back to school," I said. "He has no idea where Lisanna-"

"he's lying!" Natsu cried. "I can smell a lying scum if I knew one!"

Lyon raised his eyebrows. "Lets take this inside."

He stepped aside and welcomed us in. Natsu looked at Lyon with anger, I followed him through the door, Levy behind.

I was overwhelmed with the gold ornaments and pale white walls. A silver staircase and golden steps spiralled up to another floor. 

"This is where you live?" Levy asked. 

Lyon nodded smugly. Then looked at Natsu. "Now this Lisanna, business has nothing to do with me-"

"But you had everything to do with her when you decided to kiss her!" Natsu growled at him. 

"Like you can chat," Lyon smirked. "She broke up with you cuz you had no feelings for her anymore."

"That's not what happened!" I cried. "Lisanna cheated on him, by kissing you!"

Lyon shrugged. "I still had no part in it, Lisanna makes her own actions, she's an independent woman."

"She's 17," Natsu said. "Now let her go."

Lyon's smirk darkened. "Natsu, Natsu, I am afraid I cannot do that."

"Why?" Levy cried. "What has Lisanna ever dont to you?"

Lyon clenched his fists. 

"I am warning you, Lyon," Natsu cried. "Let Lisanna go."

"I said NO!" Lyon cried, ice fractures shooting out of his palm, trapping I and Levy in an ice cube.

Natsu growled at Lyon. "You monster!" 

And those were the last words I heard.

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. Just wanted to get a move on with the story line. 

Hope you enjoyed it tho.