chapter ten: Master

Lisanna P.O.V

I gripped Lyon's hand tight as he opened the front door. 

"My mum's out, we got the house to ourselves," he said as we ascended the stairs.

We went into the kitchen which was connected to the living room, it had a huge 9 inch television and soft creamy sofa's. I sunk into them. I felt a bit cold, considering that I'd ben outside the whole time. Lyon must have noticed this as he made us both a hot drink. He handed me a mug of hot chocolate and sat down opposite me. 

"Thanks," I muttered, sipping at the warm drink. The hot chocolate was like heaven in my mouth, warming me up incredibly. "You have a nice house."

Lyon looked up. "Thanks, its not much." But he smiled at me. 

We went upstairs and into his room. It had a single bed with shelves and a little side table. 

"Like I said, it isn't much," he said. Then his eyes met mine. I blushed. "Lisanna..."

But he didn't finish his sentence, I slammed my mouth against his. His lips were warm. He wrapped his arms round my waste...

Let's just say I got Lucky

Author Note: I don't do lemons or Smut. Soz.

Natsu P.O.V

My hand was swelling hard full of bruises. I lashed out in pain. I ran to the nearest toilets and ran cold water on my arm.

"Damn," I said. "Its gotten worse."

knock. knock. knock.

"Natsu, are you okay in there?"

I panicked. "Er... yeah." I quickly dabbed tissue all over my arm just before the door opened. 

"Natsu, you've been acting really weird, since Lisanna broke up with you," Gajeel said as he opened the bathroom door. "The dragon herbs, where you got the knowledge..."

"Gajeel, its complicated," I said slowly. "I can't-"

"Enough with the crap already!" Gajeel cried. "We're mates, we tell mates anything!" 

I looked at the floor.

"So tell me what the hell is going on, I don't want to hear no bullsh*t!"  

I looked up at Gajeel. "Fine," I hissed. "But you can't tell anyone, you hear!"

"Whatever, just get the point!"

I pulled out my arm and revealed the bruises and scars. Gajeel stared, speechless. 

"But that's... scales..."

"I know," I said quietly. "That's cuz I'm half Dragon, I'm a demon from the book E.N.D!"

Lisanna P.O.V

"Your so soft and deep."

Lyon chuckled his hands wrapped round my waste. I was slightly out of breath. Lyon tickled my nose as I smirked. I felt exhausted and was in need with rest.  I lay flat on his bed, yawning. 

"Lets play a game," I heard Lyon say. I sat up and wrinkled my nose. 

"What kind of game?" I asked, standing up. 

I felt my eyelid start to get heavy. 

"A game where I'm the master," Lyon started. Then I collapsed but Lyon caught my body just in time. "And your the slave." 

"Yes... master!" I muttered before closing my eyes. 

Lyon P.O.V

I smirked.

Master, indeed.

---------------------------

Short chapter sorry. I'm not going to update for a while cuz I feel like I'm updating this story too often. Sorry to leave it here.

Xxx