Chapter nineteen: The source

Natsu P.O.V

I couldn't tell her. Could I? That I had feelings for her- it would, no it could ruin our friendship.

I don't know how she feels about me. Its not like she hints anything. But maybe she is just scared of rejection, like me?

"I don't love Lisanna anymore, so don't worry about it."

"I like you instead"

Levy P.O.V

I walked along the corridors feeling up the walls checking for anything unusual when I felt someone grunt behind  me. I squeeled.

"Gajeel!" I breathed. "You kinda scared me there."

Gajeel looked up at me with his dark eyes and black spiky hair.

"What you doing feeling up the walls like that?" He grunted at me. "I didnt know you'd come out like that."

I blushed. "Its not like that!" I cried. Then looked away. "How's Cana doing?"

This time is was Gajeel's turn to go shifty.

"We aren't together," he said.

"Do you mean you broke up?" I muttered. "Thats awful... I'm sorry."

Gajeel shrugged. "She wasn't the right one for me."

I felt my heart thump loudly in my chest. What was he trying to say. As I looked at Gajeel, I noticed how good looking he actually was and it made me blush like crazy. I squeeled again.

"I gotta go!" I cried. "More walls to feel- I mean, investigate."

Gajeel looked at me clueless as I turned away. I felt my chest.
Dont tell me. I can't be having feelings for Gajeel... can I?

Gajeel P.O.V

I watched Levy as she walked away, clutching her chest. I could've sworn I saw her blushing.

She wanted to 'feel up walls'. I chuckled, she was kinda cute sometimes.

"Gajeel!" I heard a voice cry. I turned around to see Gray running up to me.

"Look what the ice queen brought in through the front door," I said.

Gray ignored the remark. "Dont forget you ruined my reputation," he muttered.

I grinned. He meant the other way round when he was acting like a total clutz. People called us gay. I shuddered at the thought.

"I heard you and Juvia are an item now," I said. "Hows that going?"

Gray grumbled. "We aren't together."
I slapped him across the back playfully.

"Yeah yeah," I teased. "I thought you had feelings for her- turns out when Gray kisses a girl it means hatred."

Levy P.O.V

I felt the walls again but found nothing I was about to give up when I remembered the secret room that Lucy and I have found then I wondered... if Lucy's father built it then they must have attended Fairytail academy themselves. And maybe they knew where the source was. After all, it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Its time to pay Mr Jude Heartfelia a visit.

------------

Short chapter but early chapter. They cancel each other out so nobody gets in trouble- you got an early chapter I got a short chapter.

The only reason u got an early chapter is cuz Im going on holiday next week so I don't  know if I'll be uploading a chapter. If I do then good for you if i dont plz understand

Thanks