Chapter Twenty six: A race for the Power Crystals

Before you read this chapter, I just wanted to say that this book is coming to an end soon waaa, it so saaad. But I wanted to do a Question and Answer chapter tooo. So if you have any questions for the characters, drop then DOWN. I will try to answer as many as possible. For the mean time, enjoy this chapter that I wrote for you INSTEAD of studying for a Geography exam. :D

Lucy P.O.V

Levy sat on a circular table, Erza, Juvia and I sat around it and stared at a large piece of paper in the centre. 

"So we'll split up," maintained Levy as she pointed at the paper. It was a map of the school buildings and four routes were color coded around it. "Erza will follow the red line, around the science buildings, and Juvia will take the blue line. Lucy will take the pink line and I'll take the green one." 

She opened her palm to show four pieces of a sparkling diamond. "I've split it into four pieces, the crystal should shine when its close." She handed one to each of us. "Remember, don't tell anyone about our mission and if you find a crystal, meet in the library."

I nodded, so did Levy, Juvia and Erza. Levy placed a jewel in my hand; it shown brightly in my hand as I pressed it in my palm. 

"And remember-

"Lucy-chan!" cried a voice from behind us. I spun round to see Ultear grinning at me, I heard Levy groan from behind me, but I smiled sweetly at her. She didn't know that Levy had told me what she had did in the girls' toilets. 

"Ultear," I grinned. "What's up?" I made motions with my hands behind my back and Juvia rolled up the map quickly and his it behind her. 

"Nothing much," she said, trying to see what we were doing. "What are you guys doing?" She saw Levy scowling and smirked. "Why the sudden frown on your face Levy? I thought you were always all smiles."

"We were just leaving," Levy muttered. Ultear shrugged and turned back to me. She handed me an envelope decorated with pink writing and glitter. "It's my birthday next week," she grinned. I took the envelope from her hand and smiled unsurely. 

"I'll check my schedule," I grinned at her. Ultear smiled before turning away. Levy snorted behind me in disgust. 

"Why does she think you want to be friends with her?" she griped. 

"She seems nice," muttered Juvia. "I like her clothes..."

"You can't judge a book by its cover, Juvia," warned Erza. I stared at the envelope in my hand; Ultear was really attempting to make friends with me. 

What would the harm be in giving her a chance?

Lisanna P.O.V

I sat down on the green grass, my legs exposed to the sunlight as I sunbathed on the ground. I felt a sharp tap on my shoulder. Pulling down my shades, I glanced at my left to see Ultear looking at me.I sighed and placed my sunglasses on the ground beside me. 

"Lucy and her friends are planning something," she informed. Ultear sat down beside me and pulled on her own shades. "I don't know what, but its something, and its something big."

"Then what are you doing sunbathing next to me then," I asked her. "Shouldn't you be following them?" 

Ultear sighed. "Haven't I done enough snooping around for one say," she murmered. 

She did have a point; but it wasn't like I put her up to it. I folded my legs and looked up at the sky, sheilding my eyes from the sunlight. A guy passing by wolf whistled at me and I blew him a kiss before rolling my eyes.