Chapter Fifty four

January 1st 2018
Louis was sitting at his and Harry's house, alone. He was going to celebrate new years, but not without Harry! Why did Harry have to disappear?

Louis was lying on the sofa cuddling Harry's stuffed bear, Mr. Snugglies. It still smells like him and all the memories of him and Harry come flooding back.

Louis starts to think back to when he discovered Harry was scared of Fireworks. This was way back in 2010.

(A/N:Flashbacks in Louis pov again.)

"Louuuu." Harry whines smiling slightly.

Little baby just wants my attention.

"Yes?" I ask turning round to look at him.

We were currently celebrating 5th November, Guy Fawkes. Its gonna be great. Fireworks, bonfire, food and entertainment.

"I'm cold." He says.

I mean, it is November so it is pretty cold.

We were currently waiting for the bonfire and fireworks to start, so we weren't exactly doing anything to keep us warm.

"Come here." I say and he shuffles closer to me.

All I can say is that Harry is lucky I'm wearing my big, puffy coat that I can wrap around Harry.

I dont know why Harry is so cold. He's wearing a long sleeved top, a jumper and his coat. Maybe he just wants to be near me.

I wrap my arms around him, so my coat is also wrapped around him. His back was against my chest, so he can still see what's happening.

We wait for the bonfire and fireworks to start. The first thing to start was the fireworks. They were amazing, but Harry thought different. He had turned round so his face was snuggled into my chest.

"Whoa, what's wrong, Haz?" I ask worriedly and wrapping my coat around him even more.

"Scared." He replied and I cuddled him tightly and gently rubbed his back.

He must be scared of fireworks, poor little boy.

Once they were over, he lifted his head from my chest and smiled at me. He turns round, so his back is against my chest and he can see the huge bonfire happening. Harry is just so damn cute! I love him so much!

Those were good times. Louis misses them so much!

He starts to chuckle at the thought of Halloween. At the time, he felt really bad for Harry, but now it's quite funny. This was in 2012.

Me and the boys have decided to go through this walkthrough thingy. It's supposed to be really fun and spooky, obviously. I'm super excited to enter. We're nearly at the front of the line! They let like 8 people in at a time.

Finally, we were allowed to go in! As we were walking, scarecrow, zombies and monsters jumped out at us. Huge mechanical spiders would come down in front of us. There was evil laughing and tortured screaming. There was scary flashing lighting. It was so cool. I dont know if Harry thought the same. He was snuggled into my side, scared out of his mind.

"You ok, Hazza?" I ask him.

"Scared, Lou! Take me out!" Harry yells terrified.

I pick him up and speed walk through this place. Harry wouldnt stop screaming and crying until we were out.

We waited for the others and decided it was best to go home. So we did. Poor Hazza.

Louis decided to just go to bed.

He headed upstairs and got into bed and snuggled up to Mr. Snugglies.

He soon fell asleep, dreaming about Harry.

The flashbacks though. Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!