Chapter Sixity five

You guys aren't ready for this chapter! Here we go.....

April 23rd 2013
"Is he ok....?" Liam asks, worriedly.

"He's ok. He's waking up." A doctor replies

"Oh thank god." Zayn says, breathing out a sigh of relief.

"Come on, mate. You can do it." Niall says, encouragingly.

"Louis..... if you can hear me, squeeze my hand." The doctor says taking Louis hand in his.

Louis squeezes the doctors hand weakly.

"He can hear us." The doctor says smiling at the others.

"He should be able to open his eyes soon. I'll leave you guys to talk to him." The doctor says, leaving the room.

Louis tries to open his eyes as the doctor leaves. It hurts, but he managed. His blue eyes, that once sparkled, are now dull.

"W-What..... What happened?" Louis asks, his voice raspy.

"You're depression spiralled out of control and you cut your wrist so deep. You just missed the main artery." Liam explains, looking at Louis sympathetically.

Louis gasped and looked at his wrist, which was bandaged up and he sighed sadly.

Suddenly, Louis looked up to see someone standing at the end of his bed. No..... he's missing. He's dead! Isn't he?

"Harry......? Why are you here? How are you here?" Louis asks, really confused.

I came with the boys?" Harry answered, well..... more like asked.

"But..... you went missing 7 years ago. You're dead." Louis says. What the hell is going on?

"Louis..... you didn't know me seven years ago." Harry says smiling slightly.

"7 years ago was 2013. I knew you in 2013." Louis says.

"It's the year 2013 now, Louis. 7 years ago was 2006." Harry says chuckling slightly.

This was all so confusing for Louis. What the fuck? Was it a dream? Like...... an unconscious dream? Huh....? Oh geez. This is hurting his brain so much.

"Ok..... I had a somewhat unconscious dream that Harry had gone missing on the 11th of March 2013 and he was gone for about 7 years and One direction broke up. Harry came back out of nowhere after I went missing. I found him you see. We started a duo, but then...... he went missing again. I was so depressed I had to cancel shows and shit." Louis explains, tears filling his eyes.

Harry had actual tears falling from his eyes and he went over to Louis hospital bed and hugged the poor boy. He had to be gentle and careful of the wires that were attached to Louis.

"I'm so sorry, my boobear." Harry says, hugging the boy and wiping his tears away, wanting to be strong for his boyfriend. Yes, they are dating in the real world.

"It's ok. It was only a very long, unconscious dream." Louis says, hugging Harry back.

"I love you so much. Besides, you rarely let me go, so if I were to leave, you'd be coming with me." Harry says, chuckling and Louis smiles slightly.

"I guess so." Louis says looking up at his beautiful lover.

Harry kisses Louis, who, of course, kisses back.

"You can go home today by the way, Louis." Niall says to Louis who smiles and nods.

"When we get home, don't think I'm not going to cling to you forever and ever." Louis says smiling cheekily at Harry, who chuckles and nods.

"I thought that would happen." Harry says kissing Louis cheek.

3 hours later

Louis got discharged from the hospital and they're currently on the way home. They had to stop off to get some anti-depressants for Louis at the pharmacy.

When they got home, they all got out of the car, but Harry decided to pick Louis up and holds him as he walked into the house. He did t let go though. He kept holding him tightly.

Louis had his arms around Harry's neck and had his face hidden in Harry's shoulder.

"Wanna go watch a movie in our room, boobear? We can watch Snow White. That's your favourite film, right?" Harry asks and Louis nods.

Harry heads off upstairs still holding Louis tightly. He goes into their room and sets Louis on the bed and puts on 'Snow White and the seven dwarves.'

Harry climbed onto the bed next to Louis and cuddled him tightly. Louis watches the movie happily and stays cuddled up to Harry.

Louis was so thankful none of this was real. It was all a long, horrible dream.

THE END!!!!!!!

Although all of this book was sad, I really hope you enjoyed it. Thank you for reading it and the support you gave me! Until next time, KaiKai is out!