Chapter One

March 11th 2013
The day Harry Styles left. The boys all decided to go on a 3 week break to see their families. They all agreed to leave Sunday 11th of March and be back on Sunday the 1st of April.

The boys all arrived back at the band house at various times. Niall being first, followed by Louis, Zayn and then Liam. They were still waiting on Harry.

After 3 hours of him still not home, Louis decided to call him. No answer. So, Niall called him. No answer. Liam called him. No answer. Then Zayn called him. No answer. This worried the boys. They started to text him and call him, leaving voicemails. What happened to him? Maybe he was in traffic.

After another 2 hours, the boys were eating dinner without Harry! Where is he? Why isnt he answering his calls? Why isnt he replying to his texts? The boys were beyond worried. Harry had only turned 18, he was practically a baby still!

The boys had called Anne and sister, Gemma, said that he never arrived at the house and he wasnt answering his texts or calls. What happened to him? He's still so young! The poor boy. He wasnt just a bandmates to the boys, but he was also their best friend forever and ever!

That day was a day of confusion and worry. But after 2 days went by, it was filled with panicking, stress and most of all, tears. The days went on and still no Harry.

This is only the beginning, it gets better. Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!