Chapter Three

April 12th 2013
The next day, he wakes up and goes onto Twitter. He saw that yesterday, Niall posted a picture of him Harry.

@NiallHoranOfficial

@NiallHoranOfficial A whole month and still no sign of Harry

@NiallHoranOfficial A whole month and still no sign of Harry. We're worrying so much, but the tour will continue. It will be hard, but we'll get through it and Harry will return. Keep your hopes high, guys. Love you all so much!

See 54,340 replies.

Louis sighs sadly. It feels like his world is falling apart.

He sits up and stretches. He doesnt feel like eating breakfast. He heads into his bathrooms brushed his teeth and hair. No point in brushing his hair though, because he pulls the hood of the hoodie up.

He heads back over to his bed and carrys on going through social media on his phone. A lot of stuff was about Harry. Then, Louis decided to go to Harry's last Instagram post.

Harrystyles

Liked by Louist91, Niallhoran and 452,894 others

Harrystyles: My new friend! 🥰😁

See 305,567 comments.

29th Febuary 2013

Seeing that made Louis smile slightly. He decided to screenshot the pic, because it's like one of the latest pictures there is of Harry.

Louis checks the time. 9.10am. He should probably get up. He takes his phone off charge and heads into his bathroom again to have a wee.

Once he was done, he flushed and washed his hands. He then heads downstairs, head hung low. He sees all the boys in the living room playing video games. Louis comes in and sits beside Zayn. He doesnt saw a word just looks down at his lap, a sad expression spread across his face.

Tomorrow, their tour starts up again and Louis is not ready. The first half was with Harry, but the second half and maybe even the rest of their tour won't be with Harry. Maybe all their future albums and tours won't be with Harry.

That was the worst thing to think off, because Louis burst into tears. Liam pausing the game and rushing over to Louis, Niall doing the same. Zayn was sat beside him, so he was rubbing his back with a concerned look on his face.
Niall and Liam crounched down in front of him.

"Buddy, what happened?" Liam asks worriedly.

Louis keep crying.

"Come on, bud, speak to us." He says gently and placing a hand on Louis' knees.

"I-I-I was thin-king that we
m-m-might not have any alb-ums or tours with Harry e-e-ever again." Louis says through his cries and sobs.

"Awww, no. Dont think like that." Zayn says still gently rubbing his back.

Louis just keeps crying though. It's just been too hard for him. I mean, it's been hard for everyone, but mainly for Louis.

Zayn hugs Louis from the side, while Liam rubs his thumb across his shaking knee. Niall had gone to get him a glass of water. Tomorrow is gonna be one of the hardest days ever.

Awwwww, Louis is heartbroken. My poor baby! Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!