Chapter Eleven

January 11th 2014
It's been exactly 10 months since Harry disappeared. Liam, Niall and Zayn are losing hope, but Louis isnt. Louis is going to keep hoping, looking and calling the police. He will never stop. His best friend is missing, he has to keep searching and calling the police. It's the only way to maybe find his best friend.

"I cant believe it's been 10 months." Zayn says entering the living room, holding a packet of crisps.

"I know, it's been so long. I can't believe he hasn't been found yet." Niall say sighing sadly.

Zayn sits down beside Liam and Louis and opens his crisp packet and begins to eat.

"He has to be found soon, like come on." Louis says annoyed.

"Calm down, mate." Liam says gently.

"Calm down?! How do you expect me to do that?!" Louis asks angrily.

He takes a few deep breaths to calm down.

"Sorry, guys. I'm just really stressed. It's just been so long since I last saw him." Louis says sadly and Niall hugs him from the side.

"It's ok, mate. We understand and we're here for you." Niall says smiling and the other two nod in agreement.

Louis smiles a small smile.

"Thanks, guys. I'm so happy you're here for me." He says and they all smile and have a group hug.

Hope you're enjoying this so far. Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!