Chapter Twenty six

July 17th 2015
The boys have a three week break from tour, so they decided to go to a festival nearby. They were super excited. They had their tents and suitcases from tour. Well, they just bought the tents, but the suitcases are from their tour. Obviously.

"Wow, this place is packed." Zayn says as they walk through the VERY crowded car park.

"Wait till you see the actual place." Liam says.

They reach ther big field. There were loads of tents and a big stage. There was also food stalls and places to have your face painted too. It was crazy. Here's what it looked like with all the tents:

 Here's what it looked like with all the tents:

Everyone just loves festivals

Everyone just loves festivals. This one is supposed to last for a week. Friday till Friday. The boys were only staying Friday till Monday though.

They set up their tents. Liam and Louis in one and Zayn and Niall in the other. They put them right next to each other, so they dont lose each other.

"I cant wait for tonight. We gonna be jamming out to that music down at the big mosh pit." Niall says smiling and Zayn and Liam nod in agreement.

"Louis, will you be joining us?" Liam asks and Louis shakes his head.

"No, I don't really want to." Louis replies and the three nod.

"Well, we're off to get food, see ya." Zayn says and the three left.

Last time they went to a festival, Harry was with them. They were enjoying themselves until fireworks went off and people started to "mosh" to the music a lot more harder. That put the boys off completely, so they all headed back to their tents.

Anyways, Louis just went on his phone, while the other were out getting food. It was currently 6.50pm. The moshing stuff doesnt start until 8.00pm. Louis might go walk around while that's happening. It's not really his sort of thing.

8.00pm rolls around way too quickly. Liam, Niall and Zayn had ran off to mosh with everyone else. Louis starts to walk around the place. The loud music all muffled, because he was lost in his thoughts.

He then accidentally bumped into a girl. She had flowing brown hair and sparkling blue eyes. She had a few freckles on her nose and she had a beautiful smile.

"Oh, are you ok?" She asks.

"Oh, uh, yeah I'm fine. Sorry about that." Louis says blushing.

"Oh, no, dont worry about it." She says smiling.

"I'm Georgia." She says holding her hand out.

"Louis." Louis says shaking her hand.

"Hey, wanna drink?" She asks leading him over to a tent filled with alcohol and a few other people.

"Sure." He replies shrugging.

She pours him a glass of Vodka. He didnt notice that she put something else in the drink though.

"Here." Georgia says handing him the glass.

"Thanks." He says and starts to drink it.

Once he finished the drink he put the cup down and Georgia smirked.

"Lets go back to my tent." She says and leads Louis back to her house.

Once they got back to her tent, she smashed her lips to Louis. Louis was in a confused state and didn't know what was happening. He kissed back anyway. He started to lose his balance and fell to the floor. His vision started to blur and then everything went black.

He woke up in the middle of the field of tents. He felt really nauseous. He stood up and saw that he was covered in bruises and cuts. Did someone beat him up? He was still confused and had no clue what had happened about an hour or two ago. Oh well.

He heads over to his tent to see Liam in it fast asleep. Louis suddenly threw up all over the floor of their tent. Liam shot awake and looked over at Louis.

"Oh my god, Louis." He says worried and rushing up to him.

He starts to gently rub his back as he pukes his guts up.

Once he finished puking he started to loose his balance again. He was about to fall into his pile of vomit, but Liam caught him. He laid Louis down in his bed.

"Louis, what happened?" Liam asks confused.

"Last thing I remember is drinking with a girl and then going into her tent. Then, I woke up in the middle of the field with the tents." Louis explains tiredly.

"Hmmm...... your drink was probably spiked. Wait, dude! Your covered in bruises and cuts! Your drink was probably spiked so this girl could beat you up!" Liam yells worriedly.

Louis had fallen asleep, making Liam roll his eyes. He'll sort this out on the morning.

Nooo poor Louis! Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!