Chapter Forty nine

November 10th 2017
Today, the two boys are in their tour bus, ready to perform they're first show.

"I'm so excited, Lou." Harry says smiling and kissing his boyfriend's cheek, making Louis smile and blush.

"Me too, love." Louis says still smiling at his beautiful lover in front of him.

"Ok, you two, we're on in 4 hours. Let's get into the arena to get ready. We gotta do a run through, soundcheck and get you two sorted." The couple's manager says.

They follow him off the tour bus, their driver and photographer close behind.

Once they got inside the arena, managing to avoid the early fans, they instantly started on sound check.

Success!

Next, a run through.

While management was talking to the person who does the lighting, Harry went over to Louis.

"Lou, I'm scared." He says worriedly.

"Why? We've done concerts before." Louis says confused.

"Yeah, but as a band." He says shoving his hands in his fleece pockets.

"True. Just remember, I'm here for you ok. If you need anything, I'll be right next to you. Whether you feel scared, lonely, sad, I'll alway be here." Louis says pulling Harry into a hug, making him smile.

He hugs back and lays his head on Louis shoulder.

"Ok, love birds, lets do this." Their manager says chuckling, making Louis and Harry laugh.

They start the run through and it goes great!

"Dinner break!" The photographer calls making everyone chuckle and head over to where the couple's manager is.

Pizza!

"Ok, we're on in an hour, so you guys need to get ready." The manager says and the two nod.

They head off to get the hair and makeup done first.

Once they were done, they then got their outfits on. The fans like it when the couple dressed the same, so they did. They both wore black jeans that are ripped at the knees, a short sleeved white t-shirt and a denim jacket. They look so cute when their matching! The concert starts in half an hour.

"You ready, baby?" Louis asks Harry and he nods shrugs.

"You ok?" Louis asks worriedly.

"I just need some fresh air." Harry says.

"Ok." Louis says nodding.

After about 15 minutes of Louis waiting, he decided to go check on Harry.

He left the arena from the back, where Harry went, and looked around for him.

"Harry?" Louis asks confused.

Where is he?

He looks around for like 5 minutes not being able to find him. What the heck?!

"Louis, you and Harry are on in 10 minutes." Their manager says.

"I know, but I can't find Harry anywhere." Louis says worriedly.

"What?" He asks confused.

"He's disappeared." Louis says.

The two look around for him, but cant find him anywhere! Louis starts to cry. Louis had only got him back, he cant lose him again. He shouldn't of let Harry go out on his own. Now he's gone!

Louis remembers what he said when the interviewer asks him what he'd do if Harry was found.

"Well..... I would hug him and kiss him all over his adorable face. I would spend every minute of every day with him. I would tell him everyday that we missed you and that we love you and happy you're back. I would never let him out of my sight." The last words keep repeating in his head.

"I would never let him out of my sight. I would never let him out of my sight. I would never let him out of my sight."

Louis sighs sadly and wipes his tears away. Why did he let him go out by himself?!

"Louis..... you gotta go on stage." Their manager says.

"Not without Harry." Louis says stubbornly.

"Come on, Louis. You need to." The manger says, but Louis just shakes his head.

"No, I just cant." Louis sighs and he starts to cry all over again.

His manager tries to comfort him best he could, but he's not Harry, so it doesn't work.

Louis is eventually FORCED on stage. Everyone was confused on why it was only Louis on stage.

"Ummm...... hi, guys. So, before I start, Harry...... dissapered like 15 minutes before the show started. Now, this has happened before and if you were a fan of.... 1D, then you'd know how upset I was. I'm sorry if I start crying and sobbing." Louis says and everyone cheers for him.

Louis smiles a tiny smile. He starts the show off with Harry's favourite song from the album, 'Kiwi.' It was hard, but Louis pulled through.

At the end, everyone cheered and he ran off stage and cried.

Everyone backstage was trying to comfort him and ask him questions, but he ignored them.

He ran back to the tour bus and climbed into Harry's bunk. He breathed in his smell that was left on his bed sheets, pillow and duvet. He also cuddled his stuffed bear, Mr. Snugglies. He cried himself to sleep that night.....

Oh no, not again! Im such a bitch.😂😂😂 Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!