Chapter Forty five

January 19th 2017

Harry's pov (Surprise!)
I woke up and saw Louis still asleep. He was snuggled into my chest. I missed that feeling.

I smiled and looked at the radio for the time. 9.20am. I guess I should wake Louis up so we can get home.

"Lou, time to wake up." I say gently shaking him.

He whines and rolls over to face me. "Not waking up, huh? Tickle time!" I yell happily and starting to tickle him.

His eyes snap open and he starts to laugh and wriggle about.

"Okay..... stop..... I'm..... I'm aw.....a..... awake!" He yells through his laughter and I stop tickling him.

"Right, we need to get us home." I say as I climb into the front passenger seat.

Louis does the same and gets into the drivers seat.

"Ok, I'm just gonna try and go the way I came from and follow signs." He says starting up the engine and turning round.

We start to head home..... hopefully. We dont know where we're going.

Surprisingly, we managed to get back home, 4 hours later. What we saw was terrible.

"Wait..... for sale?" Louis asks confused.

"What happened?" I ask confused.

"I dont know." He says just as confused.

He gets out the car and tries to open the door, but he couldn't. I get out and go over to the window and look through them. I gasp at what I see.

An empty house.

"Lou, its empty." I say and Louis looks through one of the windows too.

He gasps and starts to tear up.

"W-W-What....." He starts but trails off.

He starts to cry and I run over to comfort him.

"Hey, shhhh, it's ok. Dont cry. Maybe they just moved." I say gently and hugging Louis as he cries into my shoulder.

"B-B-But, whe-re?" He asks through his cries and sobs.

"I dont know..... let's call them." I say smiling.

He pulls away from the hug. He pulls his phone out and calls Liam. After five rings, he picks up.

"Liam where-" Louis starts but gets cut off.

"LOUIS YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!" He screams happily.

"Ow, my ears." Louis says slightly annoyed.

"Oops, sorry. I'm so happy you're alive! It's been almost 6 months. Tomorrow would've marked 6 months of your disappearance. Anyways, we thought we'd lost you...... like we lost Harry." He says the last bit sadly.

Louis rolls his eyes.

"Ok, firstly, where are you guys?" Louis asks.

"1D is over." Liam replies and Louis gasps.

"Ok..... secondly, Harry is right here, by my side and to never leave it again." Louis says.

Liam gasps and hangs up. How kind.

"1D is over." Louis tells me shoving his phone in his pocket.

"What?!" I ask shocked.

"I've got an idea. Me, you, duo." Louis says and I smile.

"Yeah!" I yell happily.

And that's how it began. The duo called "The Stylinson bros."

I came up with that name from the top of ny head.ceeative, I know lololol. Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!