Chapter Sixity one

April 21st 2018
Louis was luckily allowed to stay in the hospital overnight with Harry. He couldn't not stay with him. Like, that would just be so much pressure on him, because he would just keep thinking about him.

Louis didn't get any sleep that night though. One, he was uncomfortable and two, what if he fell asleep and Harry..... no! Never mind. Louis can't even think of that.

Louis sighs sadly and looks at Harry. All he can hear is the beeping of his heart monitor thingy. Louis just holds Harry's limp hand and doesnt plan on letting go.

He eventually fell asleep, but awoke a few hours later to voices and no more beeping of the machine.

Wait....

NO MORE BEEPING?!?!?!

Louis shoots awake and looks at all the nurses surrounding his baby.

"What's happening?" Louis asks worriedly.

"Mr. Tomlinson, please follow me." A nurse says and Louis does so.

They exit Harry's ward and she leads Louis over to the waiting room. It was still so early. 5.38am.

"Mr. Tomlinson, I'm sorry to inform you but, Harry passed away today at 5.34am." She says.

That's when Louis gasped and passed out......

20 minutes later

"Glad to see you awake, Louis." A doctor says as he enters Louis room.

Louis was confused at first and then remembered what happened.

Harry!

"Wheres Harry?" Louis and worriedly and sitting up.

"Harry Styles? Do you not remember what happened? He died today at 5.34am. He got hit by a truck and the impact made him unconscious with a 30% chance to live." The doctor explains and Louis breaks down right then and there.

He just sat there and cried and cried for a whole hour. It was heartbreaking.

Harry! No! Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!