Chapter Eighteen

December 1st 2014
December. Not a joyful time for the boys. It used to be joyful, but not anymore. Life isnt as joyful as it once was.

The boys had an interview today. Just great. That was sarcasm. Obviously. They were getting into the car to get there. Louis was driving with Liam besielde him. Zayn and Niall were in the back. They drive to the interview place.

Once they arrived, they climbed out and headed inside.

"Ok, Louis sit here, with..... Liam beside you. Then..... Niall you sit next to Liam and Zayn sit beside Niall. There we go. Perfect!" The videographer says. "Ok, three..... two..... one and....... action!" He says and the interview begins.

"Hi, this is Iheartradio and we're here with 'One direction.' The interviewer says smiling.

They all cheer and she smiles at them.

"So, today, lots of fans have asked us questions about you guys, so I want you all to answer them." She says and they all nod.

"Ok, first one..... if Harry came back, how would you react?" The interviewer asks reading from her iPad.

"I would literally hug him so tight and tell him how much I've missed him and that I'm happy you're back." Liam says.

"Same!" Niall and Zayn say together.

"Louis?" The interviewer asks.

"Well..... I would hug him and kiss him all over his adorable face. I would spend every minute of every day with him. I would tell him everyday that we missed you and that we love you and happy you're back. I would never let him out of my sight." Louis explains smiling at the thought of it being true.

"AWWWW!!!!!!!" Everyone in the room says.

There was like 8 people in the room. Louis blushes. That was slightly embarrassing. They continue.

Once it had finished, they all said goodbye and left.

"Louis, what you said about Harry is just too cute." Zayn says smiling. Louis smiles too and blushes again.

"Thanks." He mumbles rubbing the back of his neck.

They climb into the car and drive off home.

Thought I'd do something a bit different. Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!