Chapter Thirty six

April 1st 2016
Today is April fools. Louis woke up to a tweet from a fan.

1D.Fan.Girl.:@Louistomlinson someone has just found Harry Styles! We thought that everyone should tell you. All the fans are DMing you and stuff to let you know we've found him. He was seen on the side of the motorway in Doncaster at 7.56am.

Wait....... WHAT?!?!?!? IS THE GIRL SERIOUS?!?!?!?! Wait, she said that all the fans are messaging him, but he hasn't had any messages from them. Louis quickly tweets her back.

Louistomlinson: @1D.Fan.Girl are you serious?! Has he actually been found on my home town?! Was he dead? Alive? Injured? What's happened to him?

1D.Fan.Girl: @Louistomlinson April fools, loser! Harry is probably dead! Thank god! Hahahaha!

Louis gasps and starts to tear up. Harry is NOT dead!

Louistomlinson: @1D Fan.Girl He is NOT dead! I f***ing hate you right now! You SHOULD NOT joke about that. The fans are still upset and so are we! I hope you die! Now go f**k yourself, you ugly cow!

Louis turns his phone off and starts to cry his eyes out. How could she?! That was so not cool. It broke Louis heart even more than it already was.

He spent the whole morning and half the afternoon crying. He fell asleep by 3.30pm. The poor boy had worn himself out.

Louis, it's all ok, baby! Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!