Packing

-Crystal's POV

I crawl back into the the empty bed crying. How completely rude can he be. I get that we haven't been on the best terms but leaving me on my birthday? How could he ever do that to me? I don't get how he could ever treat me like that.

I throw the bag he gave me across the room and it hits the wall. The door opens and Chresanto comes in holding a huge teddy bear in his arm.

Before I can think about it I jump up and run to him. He drops the teddy bear and holds me tightly in his arms rocking me back and forth. I don't know why I was so excited to hold him but Chresanto shows me love and I need that.

"Happy birthday beautiful." He says soothingly in my ear and I blush in his chest.

"You remembered?" I say surprised pulling away from him to see his amazing smile and glossy eyes. I run my fingertips over his face admiring every feature of him.

Chresanto takes my hand and holds it in his. "Of course I remembered your birthday." He raised my hand to his lip giving it a galant kiss.

I giggle lightly and turn my head look at my big bear. My hands linger out of his and I feel along the ears of the soft bear. "Thank you!" I say with a huge smile laughing. "I love it."

He comes next to me holding me by the waist. "I'll make us dinner."

I shake my head groaning. It's time for me to leave. Staying here isn't good for me. "Just help me pack."

I don't want to be around Jacob now or ever. He just doesn't get how much of an effect he has on me. I wish he'd see how much he hurt me but to him a tear is only and tear and a slap is only a slap he doesn't care about anyone but himself.

Chresanto and I walk to the closet to pull things. I jump on his back giggling to reach for my favorite pair of shoes on the top shelf. Something falls and Chresanto gets hit on the head. I jump down to nurse him to see if anything injured him in anyway. I see his small cut on his forehead tapping the blood with a towel.

"What the fuck was it?" He bends down picking up a hard cover book that I used to catch Jacob writing into but of course he pushed it aside when I saw him.

I open it and settle on the floor to read what he's been thinking. I can't imagine what secrets he probably has in her. I bet he has a mistress and thinks I'm some naive girl.

I've finally found what I think is my soul mate and I'm gonna ask her to move in...

The way she snores when she takes her mid-day naps makes me chuckle... how could one girl be so perfect... I honestly love Crystal...

Crystal, my love, my true true love... when she kisses me it's as if things have changed in me. I can be completely mad and her kiss can turn my mind upside down... Could I love her anymore?

I continue reading passing the lovey dovey things and go to his last entry wanting to see how he thinks of me now.

I get that I treat her bad and I don't mean to... I don't know how I do these things but I'm happy she's staying... I just have to take my medicine and then things will get better, JACOB TAKE YOUR MEDICINE... it's as if I see her in new eyes when I'm on my medicine but without it's as if she's nothing to me, but she's everything to me... God please don't let her leave me.

I lean against the wall crossing my arms. I do like Chresanto but I have a special place for Jacob. But the way he treats me always has me question his love for me. I don't know how you could love someone then hurt them. It just isn't right. Things could be and should be different but I can't force him to take the medicine.

Maybe I could sneak it to him.

If I do slip it in a drink them maybe things will get better. He'll start acting like he was before. He won't be so cruel and nasty.

"Chresanto I can't go." I say and place his journal where it was before.

Chresanto pulls me toward him shaking his head. "You can't do this Crystal! How many times are you gonna let him treat you like shit? You must like getting hit or maybe you are okay with crying all the time. It's stupid that you keep doing this!" He screams and his vain pops out his forehead.

I shrug lightly. This is the last try with Jacob. "Chres I'm sorry."

•••

-Jacob's POV

I half way wanted to leave Crystal just to piss her off but I don't have anywhere to go. My closest bro is on vacation and I don't mess with that many people. So I went to the closest bar around me.

I sat there gulping down my drink as if they were nothing. Each time I feel the sting in my throat and the satisfaction after. The empty glasses line up in front of me and I lean my head down chuckling. I'm drunk in the afternoon. How does that happen?

I get up laughing and bump into some girl with big boobs. She gives me a flirtatious smile. "Hey their baby, you look a little sick." She says while rubbing down my arm.

I raise my eyebrows at her. "Bitch if you don't move." I push her out the way and watching her stagger back in her heels. I may be a little mean but I'm surely not going to cheat on wifey.

I run up the stairs once I'm home to find Crystal on the bed on her phone. She shots her head at me so I run over and grab her phone. She groans and lays back on the bed. I climb on top of her making her scrunch her nose.

"Jacob you're drunk!" She yells out and covers her face completely worried.

I lay my lips on her and she squirms under me. "Come on Crystal." I pin her hands back against the bed and chuckle lightly. "Where you gonna go now?" I look at her but then get bored from watching her scared puppy face so I get up laying next to her.

Crystal hands me some water and crosses her arms. "This is your last chance Jacob." She says sternly.

I shake my head chugging down my drink. This girl is funny. "Okay Crystal."

---------------

Does anyone think things will change?

Should Crystal just leave with Chresanto?

We're Jacob's emotions in his journal real?

Comment what you think!