Hey

Crystal's POV

"Um I guess I don't like how much I miss him." I say to my counselor sitting across the kitchen table from me. She nods and reaches her hand to mine that's resting on the table to give it a soft pat. I smile softly and turn my head out the window. You'd think that I'm twelve, getting hooked up with a counselor. What am I, a high schooler with dropping grades?

She pushes her thin blonde hair back dropping her pen. "Well it's been six months without Jacob and I've seen improvement. Do you think it's time to see him?"

I shrug tiredly. Mostly tired of talking to her for the past two hours but on the other hand tired of thinking about someone who doesn't think about me. I get it now, I was Jacob's doll that he loved but he could obviously live without me. I thought I meant something to him but from the facts: 1. He hasn't called, 2. He's more successful, 3. He moved, shows I wasn't essential. I thought I was but I wasn't.

From thinking about Jacob and I my stomach turns in knots. I run to the kitchen counter throwing up heavily into the garbage. Gene, the blonde bitch, rushes over to pick up my hair allowing me to freely throw up. After my stomach is empty, I sit on the ground looking down to my belly sighing. "Um I should talk to Jacob."

She nods and puts her hand in my hair brushing it down. "Your dad doesn't want you seeing him but you guys deserve a meeting. If you want me to counsel the both of you then I will."

It's shocking to me, but the sound of her being there comforted me. Although I don't think she's the best counselor in the world I have grown to like her and over these past months of talking to her and crying to her she knows more about me than anyone. So I do want her there as support. Not that I'm mentally unstable (trust me I don't want to go back to that place in my life) and she needs to be there I just have become a bigger softy then I wS before. I cry at the drop of a hat and I yell all the other times, but this hormone change is temporary.

Gene helps me to my feet and I lean into to give her a hug. She makes sure to rub my back and give me a little pep talk during the hug. "So tomorrow. Tomorrow I want to see him."

The next day, waking up I know it's going to be the worse day. After prepare mentally to see Jacob I prepare physically trying to find nice clothes but I have new body weight so it's difficult. My cutest option is a sun dress, shirt but not too short, and cut perfectly for me to show leg but not too much leg. Gene walks into my room in her usual v-neck and jeans outfit.

"You look beautiful."

I shake my head and begin crying because I don't look great. If I know I look like shit then Jacob will definitely notice that I look like shit. It doesn't take a brain scientist to figure out I LOOK LIKE SHIT. Just fat and puffy. In fact, my new name should be ugly puff. My God I actually thought for a slight moment that I looked pretty, guess my eyes are screwing me over too.

After a mini cry attack I stand up dusting my lap off. "Um lets just go."

On the way there I look at how different the location of his house is. It still was secluded but he had neighbors closer and there isn't a beach that you can go skinny dipping in. His house is beautiful and I hope it suits him.

We pull up and I nod that the house is ten times bigger, well at least double the size. Gene helps me out and I take a few breaths before even closing the door to the car. Because of my shaky hand I can ring the doorbell properly and Gene hold my hand giving it a tight squeeze. "You matter to you family and me and if he doesn't see that you are the most specialist girl on the fucking planet then he's lost."

I laugh at her determination that worked. Someone opens the door and it is Jacob. It wasn't lost eyed Jacob, his hair wasn't plopped on his head, and his hand wasn't clutched into a fist. He opened the door and my first instinct is Teddy bear which is something strange to connect a abuser with. Surprisingly his hair is cut short into this adorable mini Afro and he must have gotten a tad chubby because his jaw isn't as sharp. His eyes are the best part because they were staring back at me with the most love I could imagine. "Shit Crystal." He mutters and scoops me into his arms.

I hug him tightly burying my head into his horrible cologne covered neck. "I love you so fucking much and I know that I haven't talked to you but it's for your good. I love you."

He says all these sweet things as my throat gets caught in knots. At the moment I believe I'm in a movie. The lighting is way too good on his face for me ever to believe that this isn't being supported by manmade lights. Someone should be filming this.

"Um Yeah." I say and I know I've picked up a horrible thing of saying the word um but he made me want to cry for happy reasons so "um" sounds fit to use. "Jake I'm pregnant."

••••••••••••

Do you think it's good for Crystal to be pregnant?

Do you think Jacob has changed?

Do you like Gene?

What do you think will happen next?