Things ALWAYS Change Baby Girl *Princeton Story*

Ahola my name is Crystal. I'm 20 years old and I'm a waiter at this amazing restaurant named La Bella. It's an amazing restaurant and the staff is so friendly. I absolutely love my life the way it is.

Anyways today was my shift and I got ready in my one bedroom apartment. Taking the bus to work I said hello to the passing Californians. It was my night shift and it's usually when the the rich, stuck up people came in.

I waited at the door for the next person to serve. Then a couple came in. This boy had a curly afro which stood out but by his wardrobe he looked like he had to much pride... and so did the slut that was on his arm.

"Hi, Welcome to La Bella." I said with a big smile.

"We have reservations under Perez." The handsome guy said.

I nodded and checked for him. "Your table is ready. If you would just follow me."

I grabbed two menus and walked to the back were there reserved table was. After they sat down I gave them there menus.

"This will not be needed. Tell the chef that Jacob is here he will know what to being us." Jacob or whatever his name is reminded me of my father. Always thinking others were suppose to know what he likes and dislikes.

I nodded and walked to the kitchen to tell the chef.

~Jacob's POV

"Well isn't she perky." My girlfriend teased.

I chuckled. "She's good perky." I watched her walk into the kitchen.

"You know what's good perky? Me!" she kissed my cheek.

I laughed at her but pretended to laugh with her.

So we were siting at the table eating what the chef specially made for us. When Ginger, my girlfriend called her over. The waiter came over.

"Um, can I get some ice water."

The waiter smiled. "Right on its way."

She was about to walk away but I grabbed her hand. She turned around and I looked at her name tag.

"Crystal... I like that name."

He smile genuinely. "Thank you."

~Crystal's POV

So I got The water for the girl and was walking or to the table with it. Right when I was about to be close enough to put it down on the table I tripped. The water went flying onto the girl and she squealed.

"OH MY GOD!" She jumped out of her chair and rubbed off the water.

I'm a complete idiot!

A hand came into my eyesight and Jacob... I thinks that's his name helped me up.

"Thank you. I am so sorry about your wife." I felt horrible.

He looks at me strange then laughs. "That's not my wife."

"Well I'm so sorry."

I walked over to her. "I am so sorry I didn't mean to spill it on you."

She rolled her eyes. "Why don't you just crawl back to your little shit hole."

I sigh, if she only knew. "Let me make it up I can give you this dinner free."

"No its fine." Jacob says. "Ginger sit down it's just water. Crystal, mistakes happen."

"Anything I could do to make it up."

Ginger looks at me then her eyes land on my neck.

"Omg! That necklace! Where did you get it from. There is only like three of them on earth."

I look down and smile at it. "It was my grandmothers. I wear it all the time."

"I want it!"

"I-I--" This is a really special necklace to me.

"Ginger you can't have it." Jacob says.

She laughs and snatches it from my neck. "The bitch spilled water on me."

I was in complete shock how could people be so cruel? Before I could take it I was called in by my manager. I guess I'll never see that again.

•••••••••••

Thank you for reading!